No announcement yet.

Esteghlal chairman nutshots reporter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

like, is there any context to this ?! what the hell.

Esteghlal is my favriote club but it was ruined the day after the revolution. look at the pictures of the original founders of esteghlal (Taj) and then look at this clown. well. this is what you get when mullahs rule a country

Comment

This is a real Taji, a real Esetghlal. not that afsharzadeh clown, not ghalenoi the thug, not fatollahzadeh. Nasser Hejazi is esteghlal. not those clowns, let's not forget.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
        This is a real Taji, a real Esetghlal. not that afsharzadeh clown, not ghalenoi the thug, not fatollahzadeh. Nasser Hejazi is esteghlal. not those clowns, let's not forget.

May he rest in peace.

Comment

Why did he punch him???

Comment

Welcome to Esteghlal

Comment

Originally posted by caligula View Post
              Why did he punch him???
              my guess would be he asked about the usual hashieh.

Comment

Someone make this go viral

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                  Someone make this go viral
                  No need to. When something negative related to Iran happens it goes viral on all platforms easily without any help.

Comment

if he had done this lets say here in NBA, NFL, NHL etc.... the commissioner of the league would have suspend him and with a hefty fine!! kheshtak e sho ro khalash mekeshidan
                    IRI = FAILED

Comment

^ If the general manager of a sports franchise in America punched a news reporter in the balls (on camera no less), a fine would be the least of his problems. He would be guaranteed to get fired or forced to resign and would also face both criminal and civil charges.

Comment

LOL..pretty funny but so unprofessional. I don't watch IPL but I get the feeling there's very little professionalism coming from some people in management positions. Stuff like this will make Iranian soccer look bad.

Comment

can someone make a quick "thug life" vine out of this? it needs some sound effects to make it an instant viral classic

Comment

Originally posted by Arian15 View Post
                            LOL..pretty funny but so unprofessional. I don't watch IPL but I get the feeling there's very little professionalism coming from some people in management positions. Stuff like this will make Iranian soccer look bad.
                            \

the guy talks like a baaghboon. what can u expect

Comment

I can't figure our what he says at the very end right before he walks away from the reporter.
                              sigpic

Comment

Esteghlal chairman nutshots reporter

Have some sense of humour guys. This was so unexpected that it was actually really funny.

Give the guy credit for doing that.

Too many boring statues in Iran.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X