Morteza Pouraliganji @ Tianjin Teda | 2015-2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
    Anyone comparing CSL to Qatar, just wait to those stadiums are filled...you won't see a "dish dasheh" for miles and those stadiums don't need phantom air cooling! I'd die to see TM and IPL have access to such quality.
    Comparison with Qatar comes in term of football level, facilities, player goals/motivation to play there, and of course the fact that it usually doesn't send players to Europe even with their massive population. I don't think anyone cares that the stadiums will be filled, Malaysian and Indian leagues have the highest average attendance in Asia, where is their football level? Heck even most Naft Masjed Soleiman's (last in the league) matches have filled stadiums.

You would die to see TM and IPL access such quality but Chinese teams and NT would die to have the level of local talent we have in our league and our national team.

Comment

Just wanted to point out that Sjoerd Ars ( Top scorer of Eerste divisie and NEC) was part of tianjin teda 2 or 3 seasons ago. From there he transfered to turkey and now ended up in netherlands.
      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
        Just wanted to point out that Sjoerd Ars ( Top scorer of Eerste divisie and NEC) was part of tianjin teda 2 or 3 seasons ago. From there he transfered to turkey and now ended up in netherlands.
        Sjoerd Ars is European and was already established in European leagues. Asian players are totally different cases. Mate Eterovic came to Paykan in Iran and then went back to Europe from the IPL, many European players go to the Qatar league for few season then return to Europe. Doesn't mean anything.

Comment

Originally posted by ZandiJoon View Post
          Sjoerd Ars is European and was already established in European leagues. Asian players are totally different cases. Mate Eterovic came to Paykan in Iran and then went back to Europe from the IPL, many European players go to the Qatar league for few season then return to Europe. Doesn't mean anything.

I never claimed it does. Also, if you look at his stats it points to the fact that eerste divisie is much lower than CSL, he usually scores around 30 goals in EED but scored like 13 in CSL.
          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
            I never claimed it does. Also, if you look at his stats it points to the fact that eerste divisie is much lower than CSL, he usually scores around 30 goals in EED but scored like 13 in CSL.
            Yup, Eerste Divisie is lower than the IPL, KLeague, JLeague, ALeague and Saudi League as well , I always said that.

Comment

Pouraliganji signed his contract today

http://90tv.ir/news/69278/%D9%BE%D9%...A9%D8%B1%D8%AF

Comment

Originally posted by ZandiJoon View Post

You would die to see TM and IPL access such quality but Chinese teams and NT would die to have the level of local talent we have in our league and our national team.
                You seemed to have severely misinterpretted my post. I am not saying I want to be like or even be China but would rather like to see our TM exceed it's max potential by having the luxuries other nations have. Even you have to admit if TM had better infrastructure, federation managment, and less corruption and parti bazi at league level things would be much more improved.

Will, talent, hope are all great but there is a ton of that on the maldives islands too...if you don't support and grow these things then it doesn't matter!

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
                Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Still no pictures of him?

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                    Still no pictures of him?
                    Official news that he has signed, from their own website. Don't ask me how I found it... http://sports.enorth.com.cn/system/2...30046501.shtml

** So it says, that HE HAD OFFERS FROM QATAR, but he choosed China!! And a confirmation that he can leave at any time if an offer from Europe comes up, and he choose to accept it.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                      HE HAD OFFERS FROM QATAR.
                      Ok, by now we know Qatar would like to have our entire national team if this was possible.

Fuckk Qatar!

Comment

I still do not see why this is seen as a bad move for him. what you guys need to realize is that you need to have an offer from an European team before you can move to Europe. if there is no offer on the table then how can you expect him to go to Europe!!

going to China is a breath of fresh air, the money is good, infrastructure is good and the league is better scouted then IPL.

the default option is going to Qatar!
                        IRI = FAILED

Comment

Hello mates, I have been a fan of Tianjin TEDA since it was established (or actually: changed to TEDA) in 1998. Glad to see the discuss here.

To be honest, players in CSL (short for Chinese Super League) were not easy to go to Europe for the next station. As some mate said, the players who successfully went to Europe is actually "returned to" Europe: They are European or they had played for European teams before. I recalled all the Asian players played for Tianjin before and found their next stops are all Asian clubs. (you can find the entire CSL transfer list in 2015 winter here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...rs_winter_2015)

But I think the case is different nowadays. With the raise of Guangzhou Evergrande, CSL teams were keeping increasing investment in the recent years, resulting a more competitive environment in China. In the last match day of ACL, all Chinese clubs won and it makes me to believe that CSL will have higher reputation in the near future.

Comment

Talking about Tianjin TEDA ourself, our club increased investment this year and luckily we got Morteza. Most of us (the fans of TEDA) feel excited about this transfer because we all know that Morteza played quite well in the Asian Cup 2015. The only thing we are concerning is Morteza met the team just in the yesterday and we're afraid that there is little time for him to integrate into the team.

Some mates also talked about the position that Morteza will play in the team. I think it would be CB. In the past several seasons our CBs were always Li Weifeng and a foreign player, and no new good CB found in the youth team nor transferred in. Meanwhile we have 3 DMs can be rotated. This year Weifeng is about 37 y.o. and it is hard for us to trust in Lv Wei (played as RB before) in the match, so Morteza should be our new CB.

In a word, we welcome Morteza warmly and are eager to see how well Morteza could perform, because Asian foreign player is a key role in the team [1]. (p.s. it is said that Morteza is the first Iranian player in the China's top league)

[1]: CSL policy allows each team to have 5 foreign players registered, and among them at lease 1 player should be Asian. During the match, there should be at most 3 non-Asian foreign players on the pitch.

Comment

Originally posted by txshi View Post
                              Talking about Tianjin TEDA ourself, our club increased investment this year and luckily we got Morteza. Most of us (the fans of TEDA) feel excited about this transfer because we all know that Morteza played quite well in the Asian Cup 2015. The only thing we are concerning is Morteza met the team just in the yesterday and we're afraid that there is little time for him to integrate into the team.
                              Some mates also talked about the position that Morteza will play in the team. I think it would be CB. In the past several seasons our CBs were always Li Weifeng and a foreign player, and no new good CB found in the youth team nor transferred in. Meanwhile we have 3 DMs can be rotated. This year Weifeng is about 37 y.o. and it is hard for us to trust in Lv Wei (played as RB before) in the match, so Morteza should be our new CB.
                              In a word, we welcome Morteza warmly and are eager to see how well Morteza could perform, because Asian foreign player is a key role in the team [1]. (p.s. it is said that Morteza is the first Iranian player in the China's top league)
                              [1]: CSL policy allows each team to have 5 foreign players registered, and among them at lease 1 player should be Asian. During the match, there should be at most 3 non-Asian foreign players on the pitch.
                              Welcome to PFDC my friend, thanks for joining and giving us a Chinese/Tianjin Teda perspective on Morteza's move. It will be great if you can keep us updated. I think more Iranian players should go to China, as in 2-3 years it will be the best league in Asia by far..

Good luck to TEDA and PAG - we call Morteza that here for this season, and good luck to all Iranian and Chinese teams in ACL.

Comment

Welcome Chinese bro, please post pics and videos of him in your team if you have/find any

Comment

Working...
                                X