Morteza Pouraliganji @ Tianjin Teda | 2015-2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kami_kakashi View Post
    Been to China and had real Chinese food and it is very good.
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    OK. But going back to the original thread, again I like to point out to the culture of breaking any team rising outside of the top 3 in IPL. We saw this with ZA which was broken right in the middle of ACL and now Naft. They are in the middle of their campaign and already losing players. There is a movement in Iran to kill anything that doesn't pay pack to the dealer and wheelers in the corrupt system.
    .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Is it official or not? I haven't heard anything from the club or seen any pics of him in China for that matter, why is this thread even open?
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by ghermez agha View Post
        Is it official or not? I haven't heard anything from the club or seen any pics of him in China for that matter, why is this thread even open?
        Thread closed until further notice.

Comment

http://www.persianfootball.com/news/...-tianjin-teda/

Comment

It's official. He also did an interview saying, his contract says, if he gets an offer from a european club he can leave Teda immidetly. He also said, he thinks he will leave for europe in 6 months

Comment

Here is the interview :

پورعلی*گنجی: 6 ماه دیگر به اروپا می*روم

Pour ali ganji : in 6 months I will go to europe

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/?itemid...B1%D9%88%D9%85

Comment

Morteza Pouraliganji @ Tianjin Teda | 2015-2016

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                It's official. He also did an interview saying, his contract says, if he gets an offer from a european club he can leave Teda immidetly. He also said, he thinks he will leave for europe in 6 months
                So basically he had EU offers but went for the big money. No big deal if it's only for six months IMO, he just needs to move to Europe. Plenty of time left

Comment

A big loss for Naft, so Naft without him will go down to where Saba is now.

As for his career he moved too fast. Ideally he should have stayed with Naft and after beating a few arab teams in AFC championship he could have created a European Chance for himself. The new team will put a big burden on him. He is exactly what they need and the best they can do is finish 4th-6th. !/2 of the team is over 28 years of age.

Mansoorian was nice to CQ to release any player to CQ and now CQ has to deal with one more foreign coach trying to get his players for camps.
                  Don't forget neku was held in Kuwait for a lousy thing and had to join TM late. Frankly if he had any reason not to be in Naft he should have joined PP .

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                    So basically he had EU offers but went for the big money. No big deal if it's only for six months IMO, he just needs to move to Europe. Plenty of time left
                    Not a bad choice.. he is still very young and has plenty of time to go to Europe. I don't blame him. Wish him all the best

Comment

We shouldn't take these words too seriously, he says he is determined but it's more of a will than a certainty. He says no one watches the Iranian league and that's why he went to China to be able to be seen by European teams, but it's not like all European scouts are snatching a Chinese player every day from that league, far from it. Sure, there may be more Euro scouts there than in Iran, however I don't think the difference is big enough to consider this move like a "bridge to Europe", I don't believe it. With a huge country and a massive population like China's, they manage to roughly send a player (who usually fails big time) in Europe every 2-3 years, and I doubt anyone will notice Pouraliganji out there.

My prediction is that he will either stay there in China after 6 month or will come back to Iran, and I hope I am absolutely wrong.

Comment

If tractor is going to continue the same perform the same it would be kind of them to give on load two good players to Foolad and also Naft doing the same so we would have two great teams for AFC championship. What is the point of having a depleted team that will not make it? Best to help two teams to succeed rather than all 4 failing.

Comment

Honestly, I just hope he dosen't get injured. we are not very lucky when it comes to our foreign based players, they always get injured. His contract is for 1 year, he says he thinks he can leave for europe in 6 months. so let's just hope for the best. this transfer is not that bad. China has good instructor and Teda has a good coach.

seriously though about injury. If Ali Karimi wouldn't have gotten injured just as he was starting to kill it in the bundesliga, he would have become one of the most famous players in the world and one of the best players in the history of bayern and in 50 years there would have been a statue of him in front of allianz arena.
                          Last edited by TheBoss; 02-25-2015, 12:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ZandiJoon View Post
                            We shouldn't take these words too seriously, he says he is determined but it's more of a will than a certainty. He says no one watches the Iranian league and that's why he went to China to be able to be seen by European teams, but it's not like all European scouts are snatching a Chinese player every day from that league, far from it. With a country and a massive population like China's, they manage to roughly send a player (who usually fails big time) in Europe every 2-3 years, and I doubt anyone will notice Pouraliganji out there.

My prediction is that he will either stay there in China after 6 month or will come back to Iran, and I hope I am absolutely wrong.
                            great points.

Comment

guy is a good move by him also naft make 500,000 dollars ,they can invest in youth and bring new players as well,that a good move

Comment

eyval, bache dareh mire Europe! back to earth, guys, think about it: by this way, he gets used to "kharej" in china, before leaving for europe, then he's READY! you know? just to get the experience of getting away from iran.

Comment

Working...
                                X