Morteza Pouraliganji @ Tianjin Teda | 2015-2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
    Lol, he won't be playing in next week's ACL game..pretty sure it's official. Just need some source
    Pretty sure it's official doesn't work with iran. You know it!

Comment

Well the bridge just got about 10,000 km longer!
      چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
      We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
        Well the bridge just got about 10,000 km longer!
        If Iran was 1 meter from Europe, it still wouldn't help. If his chances of going to Europe via China are bigger, so be it.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
          Pretty sure it's official doesn't work with iran. You know it!
          Chinese forums say that the club will announce his signing soon. A Chinese fan on BigSoccer said that to me. His performance at the Asian Cup was impressive and he sparked interest by several clubs including J-League, K-League and A-League.

Comment

I'm not opposed to a move to the Chinese league, because they're really investing money in their football program and there are some amazing facilities and coaches there.

But the timing of this move is ABSOLUTELY terrible. To leave Naft right at the start of the ACL is a huge loss for Naft and a BIG mistake for PAG. He will definitely be getting more exposure in the ACL than in the pre-season in China.

And I really don't agree with China being a bridge to Europe. First of all Europe is in the other direction and secondly how many players are going from the Chinese league to Europe?!

Kiarash mentioned Zhang, but let's fact it no one really expected or expects that guy to get any playing time there. It was a purely financial signing for Wolfsburg to open up a HUGE market for themselves. No team in Europe stands to gain anything from signing an Iranian player from a Chinese league.

Comment

Hum..!
              I figured some smaller EU or an A league team would take a chance on him after superb AC..!

I suppose timing wasn't too good & more hope of such a move in summer ..!?
              How long did he sign for this Chinese team..!?

Betting on games is huge business in china , as a result corruption runs rampant in their league. Hope he doesn't get stuck there for long ..! They must have tempt him with some good figure$..!?

Comment

big loss for naft

Comment

i think it is a very good move, China league is up and coming, better facilities, environment etc.... it is good move. he will be working with Ari Haan there so it will be a good move. I wish more players would try the Japan, Korea and China league.
                  IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                    I'm not opposed to a move to the Chinese league, because they're really investing money in their football program and there are some amazing facilities and coaches there.
                    But the timing of this move is ABSOLUTELY terrible. To leave Naft right at the start of the ACL is a huge loss for Naft and a BIG mistake for PAG. He will definitely be getting more exposure in the ACL than in the pre-season in China.
                    And I really don't agree with China being a bridge to Europe. First of all Europe is in the other direction and secondly how many players are going from the Chinese league to Europe?!
                    Kiarash mentioned Zhang, but let's fact it no one really expected or expects that guy to get any playing time there. It was a purely financial signing for Wolfsburg to open up a HUGE market for themselves. No team in Europe stands to gain anything from signing an Iranian player from a Chinese league.
                    Should have choose a chinese club that play ACL as he could be tested by A, K and J league players.
                    What's the difference between Chinese and Qatar leagues?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                      They must have tempt him with some good figure$..!?
                      Better than filthy tokhmi soosk camel oil money.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                        What's the difference between Chinese and Qatar leagues?
                        Why do you always find a way to complain?

Comment

Decent move, it definitely will be good for his development as the Chinese league has good infrastructure and definitely better quality than Persian gulf nations. Is this team in the ACL?
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

All I know is most of the chinese ACL reps have been very strong teams, often doing better than japanese and korean clubs
                            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

At least we'll have some HD footage from him.
                              sigpic

Comment

this move is about $
                                Naft will get serious $
                                Morteza will get serious $

my guess is naft will get 1million buck and Morteza will get just as much per year

There is insane money in Chinese league right now. Concha is and was one of the better earning players in the world and now Eriksson is making 6 million dollar a year as coach. he said their transfer budget is as big as can get...

Comment

Working...
                                X