No announcement yet.

Morteza Pouraliganji @ Tianjin Teda | 2015-2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They should write the name of their players on the back of their jerseys in English just like J-League and K-League.

Comment

Originally posted by AminGP View Post
      They should write the name of their players on the back of their jerseys in English just like J-League and K-League.
      No body cares about the name in CSL. They are only some digits in a vast sea! remind us of inmates!

Comment

Again I ask: can we focus on football please?

Comment

19 pages in this thread about monkey shlongs and other stuff while poor Pouraliganji didn't play one single game till now.
          IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
            No body cares about the name in CSL. They are only some digits in a vast sea! remind us of inmates!
            Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
            19 pages in this thread about monkey shlongs and other stuff while poor Pouraliganji didn't play one single game till now.

Not monkey monkey bro , juice monkeys are those big muscular guys that take off their shirt in dance clubs just to show off their build - and they always dance the same way, just moving their arms up and down like robots!

Comment

Hi lads, pals, mates, dudes and etc..
              I posted my suggestion and prediction regarding PAG transfer on Bigsoccer forum in Feb 25.
              I did some research on CSL and the club Pouraliganji is joining, as it was expected, Tianjin Teda, is a middle table team in CSL and has struggled in this position for past 4 years. They have 13 old players (over 28) specially in defense and forward positions. All their significant new arrivals or possible hot shots are over 29 except Pouraliganji who is 22.
              He is most likely going to be a replacement for their 36 year old international veteran CB (center back) Weifeng Lee. If so, he is going to work with another new CB arrival the Brazillian Lucas Fonseca (29). As it is obvious Teda had serious defense problem during the last season with receiving 44 goals (the highest number since the club establishment in 1956). They are not that bad at offensive positions.
              Advantage:
              1.He will be playing in CB position in his team.

Disadvantage:
              1.He is the youngest meaningful player in his team (specially defense) so there will be more pressure on him to move the team, or run more if other players are slow.
              2.His team most likely will be among middle table again (might slightly be better compared to previous season)
              3. No international (non-asian) exposure
              More info:
              They have hired a good Argentinian center forward, Hernan Barcos (30), but I can not see many impressive MDs to feed him so we will see the outcome later. (Usually not enough feeding FW = not many goals).
              There is this one guy, Andrezinho, a fair 31 year old Brazillian attacking MD who most likely be behind their offensive plans.
              Comparing them to other big wigs in CSL, Tianjin Teda has slim chances to be among top 3-4 to gain AFC champions league slot for next year, which means literally no exposure to European recruiters. So if his goal was moving to Europe through CSL he has made a mistake. In other hand, if he plays as a regular CB he can get more international experience playing in a foreign land. I just hope the level of matches are at the same level as IPL and he does not get injured.
              A possible way to measure the level of CSL:
              From what I saw in Shandong Luneng (4th place in CSL) match against Vietnamese representative BBD, Shandong barely won the match and was dominated by Vietnamese side, although they had 3 Brz and 1 Arg players and look a lot better than Tianjin Teda on the paper.
              http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tianjin_Teda_F.C.
              http://www.transfermarkt.com/jumplis...wettbewerb/CSL
              Hi Bro,
              Thanks for the investigation. Here are some comments:
              1. There were two problems revealed in the TEDA's past season.
              ----In the defense side, as you said, Weifeng is too old now, results in a (relatively) bad physical condition facing the strong/fast forward (but not so bad as you think, he is a really professional player). The other sub-problem was the other CB, Lima, was not a stable player, which cannot be discovered from Wikipedia. I acknowledge that he had some highlighted moment, but sometimes his carelessness brought catastrophe to the team. Besides, also he preferred dribbling for a long distance, leaving a wide field behind him.
              There is another sub-problem that, in the past season we lacked a tall defender who is good at heading. Regarding these problems, the club abandoned Lima this season and determined to make the team become younger. This lead to Fonseca and Morteza's coming. We don't know too much of the past performance of Morteza but from some highlights his heading ability impressed us quite a lot. I think his arriving could benefit TEDA very much.
              ----Talking about the offence side, In the past season we created quite a lot of good chances but sadly our forwards could just grasp a few proportion of them. Last season we had Carmelo Valencia and Bare as our forwards, but they didn't keep the good status shown in 2013 so none of them had a contract this year.
              2. Frankly speaking you chose a wrong team to measure CSL's level. Shandong is a very strange team: they played quite well in the domestic games but always be foolish in the continental matches. They can even lose to an Indonesian team easily, and some CSL fans could collect a long list about the "continental tragedy" made by Shandong.
              I really suggest you to investigate Guangzhou Evergrande/Guangzhou R&F/Beijing Guoan's game. At least in this year they have shown a consistent performance as they showed in the CSL last season.
              Besides, even in the last season we weren't outdone by Shandong. In the home match the score was 1-1 and in the away match if we could grasp more chances and be more focus in the match we could win (they achieved a goal in the stoppage time by Love, who played for Brazil national team)

Comment

Originally posted by redmissile View Post
                国安是冠军!
                @txshi:
                Can you explain that statement to us please?

Comment

@txshi:
                  Can you explain that statement to us please?
                  This means "(Beijing) Guo'an is the champion".

This is one of the most common used slogan in Guo'an fans.

However Guo'an is TEDA's biggest rival...

Comment

Originally posted by txshi View Post
                    However Guo'an is TEDA's biggest rival...
                    Doesn't matter bro, we will destroy them now

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                      The league opening game is in two days, is there any way to watch the game through some live streams? Preferably in HQ.

More important question: is PAG ready to play yet?
                      Sina (sports.sina.com.cn) will offer the live stream, but I don't know whether it can be visited oversea (and if can be, what is the speed). I'll post the website in the match day for you to test.

I really worry about PAG's status because he has been trained with the team for less than 10 days.

Comment

Hi mates,

This is the live stream for the match between Shanghai SIPG and Jiangsu Sainty (CSL Round1).

http://sports.sina.com.cn/09csl/1356/2015/0304/64.html

Please have a try to see whether it can be visited and the speed.

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post

Not monkey monkey bro , juice monkeys are those big muscular guys that take off their shirt in dance clubs just to show off their build - and they always dance the same way, just moving their arms up and down like robots!

didn't know that. I should have checked urban dictionary.
                          IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by txshi View Post
                            Hi mates,

This is the live stream for the match between Shanghai SIPG and Jiangsu Sainty (CSL Round1).

http://sports.sina.com.cn/09csl/1356/2015/0304/64.html

Please have a try to see whether it can be visited and the speed.
                            Only available in china the stream says.
                            Didn't work with Hola either.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
                              Only available in china the stream says.
                              Didn't work with Hola either.
                              K0$$e nanash (the stream).

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                                K0$$e nanash (the stream).
                                use zenmate addon for google chrome. i think it could work if you take hong kong as the location

Comment

Working...
                                X