The most modern stadium in Iran

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by irani1378 View Post
    Iran is experiencing a minor stadium evolution, it started with Gostaresh Foolad's Stadium 2 years ago, now Foolads, Mashhads and Mes Kermans own modrn stadiums, now all we need is the sorkhabi teams to build a 50-60k stadium similar to TT Arena
    where does the money come from??
    TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Originally posted by persianallstars View Post
      where does the money come from??
      as far as I know, Nagshe Jahan is being funded by Sepahan now, before by Shahrdari Isfahan and Vezerat Varzesh, Emam Reza Stadium is being founded by Astan Qods Razavi which has billions of dollars, and Foolad Arena is being funded by Foolad Khuzestan Company

Comment

I heard that if Hedayati purchased Perspolis, he would have been required to build a new stadium for Perspolis.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
          ^^The Arab sheikh with his pockets full of money was behind building Esfahan's city center. That's not the case with the metro and naghshe jahan stadium!

Having said that I think the metro is going towards getting finished. From what I see, read and hear, they have even test-driven the trains. Naghshe jahan will also finish some time during this or the next year since Foulad mobarakeh has taken over. They've got a lot of money!
          Exactly! Outside money projects in Esfahan get completed in no time...unfortunately. By the way, did you know Esfahan's City Centre is the 5th largest mall in the entire world only beaten in size by the malls in China and Phillipines?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...s_in_the_world
          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
            I heard that if Hedayati purchased Perspolis, he would have been required to build a new stadium for Perspolis.
            I don't doubt you but could you please give me a source, i am actually quite intrested in Persepolis building our own stadium, during Rooyanians time he even went to Turin to visit the architects of the Juventus Stadium!

Comment

Originally posted by irani1378 View Post
              I don't doubt you but could you please give me a source, i am actually quite intrested in Persepolis building our own stadium, during Rooyanians time he even went to Turin to visit the architects of the Juventus Stadium!
              My cousin told me he heard it in Iran but Hedayati won't be purchasing it anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                Exactly! Outside money projects in Esfahan get completed in no time...unfortunately. By the way, did you know Esfahan's City Centre is the 5th largest mall in the entire world only beaten in size by the malls in China and Phillipines?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...s_in_the_world
                That's interesting but they must mean the whole complex, not just the mall. It also appears it's the 5th biggest only by gross leasable area. The Dubai mall has got the biggest total area in the world.

Comment

Great video about Imam reza stadium in Mashhad. The project seems to be going pretty fast

http://film.aqr.ir/portal/home/?vide...D8A7%28D8B9%29

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                    Great video about Imam reza stadium in Mashhad. The project seems to be going pretty fast

Thanks for sharing, everything looks very professional.

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                      In Esfahan, it's bazar mentality. Everyone and their mother has to suck funds from a project before it will get completed. This is like the 10th time the project has been handed over to someone else...look at the Esfahan Metro...still on going. As an Esfahani myself I know not to trust these timelines.
                      Both the Metro and NAghshe JAhan were in the hands of the central government. Local projects get done efficiently and so do private projects like the City Center. Just go down to Meidan Imam Ali (By Masjed JAmeh) which was Isfahan's oldest meidoon. They did a great job. On the other hand the metro & Naghshe jahan stadium have been sitting there for 15 years.

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
                        Both the Metro and NAghshe JAhan were in the hands of the central government. Local projects get done efficiently and so do private projects like the City Center. Just go down to Meidan Imam Ali (By Masjed JAmeh) which was Isfahan's oldest meidoon. They did a great job. On the other hand the metro & Naghshe jahan stadium have been sitting there for 15 years.
                        Unfortunately the corrupted Esfehooni sepahis are the worst kind. Well, Esfahanis are famous for their financial skills and this makes things 10 times worse when the person is corrupted. After all these years no Metro? Naghshe Jahan stadium is just an embarrassment for Esfahan. My dad used to say Esfahan had a good Mayor, who used to work very well and efficiently,made many changes to the city that were visible and positive but he was snatched by Tehran council and made as Mayor of Tehran. His name was Karbaschi. He turned to be the best Tehran mayor who built several parks and major highways in Tehran, opened Hamshahri news paper and different farhangsara.

He had several good qualities
                        1. Good manager
                        2. not corrupted
                        3. not wasteful
                        4. followed the project development
                        5. had good visions
                        6. gave opportunity to innovative and young minds
                        7. active in promoting culture
                        8. surprisingly a good democrat
                        9. was active in politic and this one got him in trouble as wasteful hardliners who had this position for many years and did nothing but stealing money, saw their position in danger because people started to question the previous mayors eligibility and lost funds.

Karbaschi changed Tehran in few years like no one after 1978 revolution. This brought him fame and put him on spot lights. Soon he was blamed for some BS embezzlement scandals and sent to jail. Jealousy or fear of corrupted officials brought down a promising manager.

I know there are many smart Esafahani managers out there but I wonder if they took their lesson from Karbaschi to not be so competent or the corruption is so rampant that they can not move few resources to finish Naghshe Jahan and Metro?!

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post

That's incredible. How is it that this stadium is being built so fast when they don't have any decent teams in Mashad and Naghshe jahan hasn't had any progress when they have two of the best teams of Iran? Doesn't make sense.

Comment

Originally posted by AminGP View Post
                            That's incredible. How is it that this stadium is being built so fast when they don't have any decent teams in Mashad and Naghshe jahan hasn't had any progress when they have two of the best teams of Iran? Doesn't make sense.
                            Read my previous post, it may answer your question.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                              Unfortunately the corrupted Esfehooni sepahis are the worst kind. Well, Esfahanis are famous for their financial skills and this makes things 10 times worse when the person is corrupted. After all these years no Metro? Naghshe Jahan stadium is just an embarrassment for Esfahan. My dad used to say Esfahan had a good Mayor, who used to work very well and efficiently,made many changes to the city that were visible and positive but he was snatched by Tehran council and made as Mayor of Tehran. His name was Karbaschi. He turned to be the best Tehran mayor who built several parks and major highways in Tehran, opened Hamshahri news paper and different farhangsara.

He had several good qualities
                              1. Good manager
                              2. not corrupted
                              3. not wasteful
                              4. followed the project development
                              5. had good visions
                              6. gave opportunity to innovative and young minds
                              7. active in promoting culture
                              8. surprisingly a good democrat
                              9. was active in politic and this one got him in trouble as wasteful hardliners who had this position for many years and did nothing but stealing money, saw their position in danger because people started to question the previous mayors eligibility and lost funds.

Karbaschi changed Tehran in few years like no one after 1978 revolution. This brought him fame and put him on spot lights. Soon he was blamed for some BS embezzlement scandals and sent to jail. Jealousy or fear of corrupted officials brought down a promising manager.

I know there are many smart Esafahani managers out there but I wonder if they took their lesson from Karbaschi to not be so competent or the corruption is so rampant that they can not move few resources to finish Naghshe Jahan and Metro?!
                              There is no doubt that Sepahis are corrupt whether they are Isfahani or Yazdi or Tehrani. The point however is both Metro & Naghshe jahan were NOT handled by the locals. Both projects were done by the central government in Tehran. Like I said in my other post the shahrdar, Saghaian is actually one of the rare competent managers in IR. I'm sure he is corrupt like all of them but he gets some stuff done. The meidoon Imam Ali is one of them. Also when the private sector gets a project it is also done despite all the red tape. An example is the City center. Let's see if Foolad Mobareke is able to finish Naghshe JAhan in the promise 18 months.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                                Unfortunately the corrupted Esfehooni sepahis are the worst kind. Well, Esfahanis are famous for their financial skills and this makes things 10 times worse when the person is corrupted.
                                Dafaq?! Sometimes i feel like I'm living in the 1930s when I read some of the stuff on this forum. Some people were saying some effed up shit about Azeris too the other day.

Comment

Working...
                                X