No announcement yet.

The most modern stadium in Iran

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's funny how these so called modern stadiums all look like these crappy old concrete italian stadiums from the 80's that are getting replaces

Comment

The only 2 stadiums that have some modernity are actually the new one in Mashhad and the one that Foolad FC is building.

Naghshe Jahan is a pretty normal design.

Comment

Iran desperately needs at least 6 stadiums that pass FIFA standards to the highest level if we ever want to host a high level senior tournament.

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
          In 20 years time it will be the 3rd biggest stadium in the world that is sill under construction. Work on the stadium has essentially stopped, and rumours abound in Esfahan that the whole thing might be scrapped until some investor is willing to pay off debts and take on whatever he/she wants to do with it.
          Foolad Mobarakeh now owns the stadium for 20 years (handed over a week ago) They say they want to complete it. Why wouldn't they? It is 75% done.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            Foolad Mobarakeh now owns the stadium for 20 years (handed over a week ago) They say they want to complete it. Why wouldn't they? It is 75% done.
            In Esfahan, it's bazar mentality. Everyone and their mother has to suck funds from a project before it will get completed. This is like the 10th time the project has been handed over to someone else...look at the Esfahan Metro...still on going. As an Esfahani myself I know not to trust these timelines.
            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

I have heard rumors that Nagshe Jahan should be completed sometime next year. Sepahan finally owns the rights, but we will see how committed they are to building this quick and getting out of Fooladshahr. It is very sad for fans to travel around 30-40 min to Fooladshahr for a game in which many have been killed on the way there.

Comment

The Esfahan Metro has tooken forever, but atleast they quickly completed the Isfahan City Center (biggest mall in iran) without issue

Comment

^^The Arab sheikh with his pockets full of money was behind building Esfahan's city center. That's not the case with the metro and naghshe jahan stadium!

Having said that I think the metro is going towards getting finished. From what I see, read and hear, they have even test-driven the trains. Naghshe jahan will also finish some time during this or the next year since Foulad mobarakeh has taken over. They've got a lot of money!

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                    The Esfahan Metro has tooken forever, but atleast they quickly completed the Isfahan City Center (biggest mall in iran) without issue
                    Lanat bar harchi shopping mall ke hast dar dahate Danmark..

Comment

Kafashian visit Foulad Stadium

استادیوم فولاد خوزستان

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                        Iran desperately needs at least 6 stadiums that pass FIFA standards to the highest level if we ever want to host a high level senior tournament.
                        i think the addition of tracks around most new stadiums in iran also is mostly about being able to host other notable competitions that may include track and field...!!

Comment

What is going to happen to Ghadir Stadium once the new Foolad stadium is built? I'm guessing Esteghlal Khuz. would take over. Tehran also needs one more world class stadium so Estghlal and PP wouldnt have to share the same ground.

Comment

Iran is experiencing a minor stadium evolution, it started with Gostaresh Foolad's Stadium 2 years ago, now Foolads, Mashhads and Mes Kermans own modrn stadiums, now all we need is the sorkhabi teams to build a 50-60k stadium similar to TT Arena

Comment

I'm glad to know many new stadiums are being built and the old ones will be gone. However, most of these stadiums are just concrete old school stadiums like Azadi. Modern stadiums need to have nice suites and restaurants in the suites like most stadiums in Europe and USA. also, it would be more wise to have these stadiums built within the city rather than biroon shahr so it would be easier for fans to reach the stadiums and avoid traffic.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                                I'm glad to know many new stadiums are being built and the old ones will be gone. However, most of these stadiums are just concrete old school stadiums like Azadi. Modern stadiums need to have nice suites and restaurants in the suites like most stadiums in Europe and USA. also, it would be more wise to have these stadiums built within the city rather than biroon shahr so it would be easier for fans to reach the stadiums and avoid traffic.
                                Tell me about it. And it will also be a good source of extra income as well. Seems like these guys either don't know anything about profitability and different smart ways of generating more income and public attraction concepts.

Plus spot on with stadiums geographic stand point of view as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X