The most modern stadium in Iran

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
    I bet after a couple of years someone will post new(same) pictures.
    I have more hope with these two stadiums. Foolad is building it's stadium with their own money and they like to see it finished. The city of Ahvaz has nothing to do with it.

and the mashhad stadium is being built by Astan quds razavi. They are pretty rich. They control the shrine in mashhad, so, basically the city itself.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

WHERE is THE Parking area?
      wow, you are right.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
        wow, you are right.
        In Brazil there were no parkings around any of their stadiums either. Taxis would drop you off and you had to walk for 20-30 minutes to get to the stadiums. I actually think it's much better that way. There was no traffic at all even though the stadiums were full.

Comment

Originally posted by AminGP View Post
          In Brazil there were no parkings around any of their stadiums either. Taxis would drop you off and you had to walk for 20-30 minutes to get to the stadiums. I actually think it's much better that way. There was no traffic at all even though the stadiums were full.
          True, in Melbourne we walked along the Yarra River (~4km) to get to AAMI Park, as no public parking was available on the matchday. I think most people walked to the stadium or caught public transport/taxis. There was a carpark nearby though, at the MCG. Again the traffic was little getting there (lol, after the match was a totally different story, roads were blocked and the taxis were just standing there idly as everyone danced out of the stadium).
          Proud 2b part of #TrotsRabbleDogs as a working class dog, Oz Corbynite & jaded republican.

"I'll always walk around like a Persian popinjay, and no one's gonna stop me, honey!"―Freddie Mercury.

Comment

Most Likely Underground!

Comment

Wow looks amazing, by far the most modern Iranian football stadium. The question is will Siahjamegaan be playing its home games in this stadium? Thye got so many stadiums in Mashhad.

On a side note, going by these pics, Mashhad looks like quite a modern city? those pics could have been mistaken for East European countries.

Comment

esmesho mizashtan estadiume Marilyn Monroe khaily bahaltar mibood

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                  On a side note, going by these pics, Mashhad looks like quite a modern city? those pics could have been mistaken for East European countries.
                  Did you think Iranian cities were about farms and sheep??!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                    Did you think Iranian cities were about farms and sheep??!!
                    No I did not. Your attempt of quoting out of context though is quite amusing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

See those soccer pitches and bball courts next to the stadium on the right? Take a good look at them, because they are about to become parking lots
                      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Guys, apparently after completion (some time this century), Nagheshe Jahan stadium is gonna be the second biggest stadium in Iran after Azadi with 75k seats! If that's the case, it will definitely be another option for having international TM games there.

As per wikipedia, it's the third biggest stadium in the world that is under construction:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...r_construction

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                          Guys, apparently after completion (some time this century), Nagheshe Jahan stadium is gonna be the second biggest stadium in Iran after Azadi with 75k seats! If that's the case, it will definitely be another option for having international TM games there.

As per wikipedia, it's the third biggest stadium in the world that is under construction:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...r_construction
                          In 20 years time it will be the 3rd biggest stadium in the world that is sill under construction. Work on the stadium has essentially stopped, and rumours abound in Esfahan that the whole thing might be scrapped until some investor is willing to pay off debts and take on whatever he/she wants to do with it.
                          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Hahah I swear, they are the world champions of failing!!!

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                              In 20 years time it will be the 3rd biggest stadium in the world that is sill under construction. Work on the stadium has essentially stopped, and rumours abound in Esfahan that the whole thing might be scrapped until some investor is willing to pay off debts and take on whatever he/she wants to do with it.
                              Sepahan actually "bought" naghse jahan for 20 years and Sepahan said they will finish it ASAP

Comment

we should aim to build stadiums like the one bunyodkor has, modern, cost effective, but 50k seats instead of 35k
                                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Working...
                                X