• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looks likes poor man's azadi.

Comment

estadioom azadi number von

Comment

Any news on AQR Stadium? From everything I have seen that place really looks like a beauty.

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
          Any news on AQR Stadium? From everything I have seen that place really looks like a beauty.
          its virtually completed, it will be ready for next season, that entire district of mashhad will be incredible, several modern towers UC nearby the stadium........ now only if aboomoslem played in the PGPL

Comment

What kind of grass ,seed, Soil and Technologie will they use ?
            Will they get better than the Azadi Stadium?

I did found this video how they using hybrid grass at Wembley Stadium.

also Türkiye

Its so sad , all this stadium projects dosent worth nothing without a goood pitch.

Comment

Originally posted by tufun View Post
              What kind of grass ,seed, Soil and Technologie will they use ?
              Will they get better than the Azadi Stadium?

I did found this video how they using hybrid grass at Wembley Stadium.

also Türkiye

Its so sad , all this stadium projects dosent worth nothing without a goood pitch.
              not sure but the pitch looked decent (similar to azadi) in the last picture i saw

Comment

Mes Kerman stadium

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                  Mes Kerman stadium

Good luck keeping the grass that green in Kerman's climate.

Comment

So what if they don't install the seats in the Azadi stadium by September AFC won't let the upper level to be used

Which means more than 50 k less people

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                      Mes Kerman stadium

Do you have a link for the webite you found it from?

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                        Do you have a link for the webite you found it from?
                        On Mes Kerman's Instagram page, but it's on their club homepage as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
                          Good luck keeping the grass that green in Kerman's climate.
                          I think they installed a system which allows them to regulate the temperature of the grass (surface). During the construction process I saw some pictures of this, but I am not completely sure.

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                            So what if they don't install the seats in the Azadi stadium by September AFC won't let the upper level to be used

Which means more than 50 k less people
                            They're not going to install the seats. The work to install seats requires they fix alot of other problem areas first. And they won't get the budget.
                            Maybe they'll get Naghshe Jahan ready in time.

Comment

15.000 seater stadium in Semnan

Comment

Not sure what the obsession is in Iran with building all these mega large stadiums! majority of our so called professional teams don't normally attract large crowds to their games.

And large stadiums are very expensive to maintain. 2-3 years down the road these big stadiums are going to look like shit because there was no budget and nobody really cared!

I would have been a better strategy to build a series of smaller stadiums with max of 25K capacity but with much higher quality all around.

Comment

Working...
                                X