The most modern stadium in Iran

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mistermo View Post
    I'm just wondering how they're implementing VAR with this atrocious camera quality!
    Video clips from fans in the stadium?
    “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
      Video clips from fans in the stadium?
      Maybe they'll attach a 5th ref to the spider cam

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        Also, looking at the video and seeing how Foolad fans rush to edge of the railing as soon as they score... I fear for the fans and players. No wonder Iranian stadiums need conscripts along the railing in every stadium.
        I've seen this behaviour in many other countries. No big deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Shayan_M View Post
          I've seen this behaviour in many other countries. No big deal.
          IF a single fan fell down, you can be sure there would be members on this forum going "kojaye donya"... "Iran is culturally bankrupt"... "Trump and Khamnenei bla bla bla".

Comment

I absolutely love Foolad Arena and am happy for Khouzi fans. I just wish Foolad F.C. could also fix other aspects of their club, starting from problems such as using jerseys from fake Chinese Uhlsport kits from 5 years ago, or use higher quality cameras to show off this beautiful stadium.

I remember an episode of Navad a few years ago did a short documentary on Foolad’s Youth System and how poor their teams are. The head coach of Foolad U-10 cried in the interview after he said “sometimes I have to pay for my players food because they don’t even have money to eat.” He was broken hearted and started to cry. It’s a very unfortunate and sad situation in Khouzestan and in many other places in Iran.

Anyways, I wish Afshin Ghotbi and Foolad F.C. all the best for the remainder of the season.

Comment

IF a single fan fell down, you can be sure there would be members on this forum going "kojaye donya"... "Iran is culturally bankrupt"... "Trump and Khamnenei bla bla bla".
              Hahaha, I guess ur right

Comment

This looks like a relatively nice stadium in Tehran. Anyone knows what stadium and where it is?
                Attached Files

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1cQqWkA0in/

I don't know about you guys but Gol Gohar Sirjan F.C. stadium looks like like a pretty modern stadium for a newly promoted PGPL side. (Looks better than some MLS stadiums that I have been to.)

Gol Gohar Sport Complex also has a metalic gate which has ticket scanners and a limited port of entry, very modern! Honestly looks very, very beautiful! Dameshoon garm! I will back up Gol Gohar Sirjan F.C. in the league! (Also might I add Sirjan and Kerman are very beautiful cities!)

Comment

This is European 4th division standard I see...

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

I agree..its a beautiful little stadium, close to the pitch, very atmospheric - the team, stadium and city are all great additions to our league.

I wish MES Kerman would come back as well, I miss watching their Edinho era team.

Also I agree, Kerman province is very beautiful.

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post

Did you see some of portuguese or Greek 1st division stadium?

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post

What's wrong with it?
                          A nice small stadium for a team that can barely draw 5000 people.
                          We need more of these in Iran if anything.
                          Easier to maintain, better atmosphere, less costly.

Comment

What's wrong with it?
                            A nice small stadium for a team that can barely draw 5000 people.
                            We need more of these in Iran if anything.
                            Easier to maintain, better atmosphere, less costly.
                            This is all great. Instead of going for European top tier as a point of reference let's start with making the best of what we have. I commend the IFF and league management for pushing through modern standards on the existing infrastructure (electronic ticketing, electronic gates, seats and numbered sections, rows and seats, cc cameras for security scanning). It is good to aspire for the best yet let's start with doing significant improvement to what we have and bringing a culture of professionalism to the teams, league management and the fans. There will be a lot of pain in the beginning yet I hope the league sticks with the new standards. So far they have and they even postponed the league start date so that everyone gets it that they are serious. Next should be allowing women in the league games.

Comment

That 4th pic looks like an entrance to someone's house

Comment

Working...
                              X