The most modern stadium in Iran

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shahin View Post
    Dafaq?! Sometimes i feel like I'm living in the 1930s when I read some of the stuff on this forum. Some people were saying some effed up shit about Azeris too the other day.
    Exactly, the Chert-o-Pert level is increasing by the day.

Comment

I have no doubt that we can build world class stadiums (UEFA highest category) in Iran. Its not like designers and architects in Iran dont know how to do it.
      As you ve seen some really nice and professional projects with complex architecture are finished in no time. So if they WANT to build something "dorost hesabi" they can but usually they spend their budget somewhere else.

Unfortunately when it comes to sporting facilities they dont care, which is very sad because it is embarrassing to see these old shit stadiums. At least they should build a new national stadium similar to Azadi

Comment

Originally posted by football.club View Post
        At least they should build a new national stadium similar to Azadi
        No man, Azadi will always be the home of TM, it's a classic.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
          No man, Azadi will always be the home of TM, it's a classic.
          Maybe a revonation coube be done. Add a roof (the acoustic will be huge), delete the track around the field.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
            Maybe a revonation coube be done. Add a roof (the acoustic will be huge), delete the track around the field.
            We need the tracks for our long throws

I'd say for now let the tracks be, did you see the PP fans throwing sh!t at the Al-Hilal players? It has happened before at derbys too.

Comment

everything has a lifespan, the stadium is old and rusty. A renovation would probably cost more than building a new stadium, especially if you want a roof.
              They should make a modern Copy of Azadi!

Comment

Originally posted by football.club View Post
                everything has a lifespan, the stadium is old and rusty. A renovation would probably cost more than building a new stadium, especially if you want a roof.
                They should make a modern Copy of Azadi!
                Then it better be able to fit at least 100k people.

Comment

Originally posted by Shahin View Post
                  Dafaq?! Sometimes i feel like I'm living in the 1930s when I read some of the stuff on this forum. Some people were saying some effed up shit about Azeris too the other day.
                  what part of the statement exactly " be tirishe ghabatoon barkhord"? Esfahanis are famous for having financial skills and that is what you learn in a typical family there (including myself). 1930s? Dude do you even live in Iran? how do you know about 1930s?

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
                    Both the Metro and NAghshe JAhan were in the hands of the central government. Local projects get done efficiently and so do private projects like the City Center. Just go down to Meidan Imam Ali (By Masjed JAmeh) which was Isfahan's oldest meidoon. They did a great job. On the other hand the metro & Naghshe jahan stadium have been sitting there for 15 years.
                    Devestating news out of Esfahan. City Centre mall parking has partially collapsed killing 18 people. I guess it doesn't matter if it's government or private...things are never done right and on time in Iran!

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
                    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                      Devestating news out of Esfahan. City Centre mall parking has partially collapsed killing 18 people. I guess it doesn't matter if it's government or private...things are never done right and on time in Iran!

Link please?!

Comment

Originally posted by IranPowned View Post
                        Link please?!
                        Heard from family now...looking online

Comment

I heard there was a fire. I doubt it has to do with the structure. A lot of idiots in Iran smoke indoors & through their cigarette butts out in the open.

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
                            I heard there was a fire. I doubt it has to do with the structure. A lot of idiots in Iran smoke indoors & through their cigarette butts out in the open.
                            My in laws were at the mall and they said there was water all around the mall parking so they didn't park there...hour later heard rumbling and were told to evacuate immediately. I'm guessing this was more of a structural issue than a fire.

Comment

Here is what happened

http://fararu.com/fa/news/234557/%D8...87%D8%A7%D9%86

Comment

My in laws were at the mall and they said there was water all around the mall parking so they didn't park there...hour later heard rumbling and were told to evacuate immediately. I'm guessing this was more of a structural issue than a fire.

50 cars were smashed:
                                https://www.facebook.com/esfahan01/p...type=1&theater

Comment

Working...
                                X