No announcement yet.

AFC Champions League 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Persepolis and Al Hilal were 50-50 in every department. We just happened to win.

Omid Alishah is Team Melli material. I am a fan of his dribbling and his
    vision.

Comment

as i said at HT, alishah has been an absolute work horse all season, not just this game. almost every chance we had came from him and it was his hustle that got us that goal...glad he got the TM call up. kamandani looked pretty decent when he came on too....much needed and lucky win for PP we will have to play much better in KSA if we want to advance
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
        What did they chant?
        Something like:

"Arabe pare pare, k***m to k** khahar madaret"

I was surprised they let that chant get through the television.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
          Persepolis and Al Hilal were 50-50 in every department. We just happened to win.

Omid Alishah is Team Melli material. I am a fan of his dribbling and his
          vision.
          Alishah has been a real gem lately, he and Taremi worked their asses off this season in a poor Persepolis side. I hope we field him as much as possible in the WCQ as he would be a nightmare to handle for any Asian defenses

Comment

All we need now is to score a goal in KSA.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
              Excellent game from Nouri ..! he was the only heads-up PP player today, the rest of PP squad play the bodo, bodo sarpayeen, kale-khari football..!!

he is getting up there in age, and i think that the only thing holding him back from featuring for CQ's TM...!!
              Nouri is inconsistent that is why he is out of NT. He is smart player but need fitness seriously. (he has ups and downs)

Alishah was the best Persepolisi today.

Taremi didn't impress me but he was not feed enough by wingers or our MFs.

Sosha had a couple of saves and that is it. I have not forgot his 6 goals to Arabs and other stupid mistakes he did during the last season. He should go. Persepolis need someone better. Haghighi perhaps is a good choice but not realistic.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                Alishah has been a real gem lately, he and Taremi worked their asses off this season in a poor Persepolis side. I hope we field him as much as possible in the WCQ qualifiers as he would be a nightmare to handle for any Asian defenses
                Yeah, he'll be a nightmare for teams like Uzbekistan and Saudi Arabia.

But he'll be an executioner for teams like Nepal and India lol.

Comment

They are warning Persepolis about, "60k", Haha. If Azadi could house a million people, a million people would show up for PP games, I have no doubt and I'm a Taji

Comment

To be honest we got very lucky. They got a legit goal declined and Sosha might have been sent off with red.

But we always got calls against us so I like the fact that we had the referee in our favor once. I'll take this..

Comment

60k lol

Comment

Al-whatever's own goal

http://90tv.ir/video/100854/%DA%AF%D...88%D8%AF%DB%8C

Comment

Referee aside, am I the only way giving credit to Branko's really positive and early sub with 20 year old Kamdani for Umana in the 75min when his team was under heaps of pressure from Al Hilal?

Since when has a foreign or local coach had that much confidence in the team? I can't even imagine CQ doing that against the likes of Kuwait, Oman, etc. He would gladly take the draw but not BRANKO.

This team even if they lose at Al Hilal and get knocked has a lot of potential under Branko. Perspolis played like shit today but he didn't tell them to sit back once and took lots of risks. He defintely also knows that he needs some upgrades in the squad with another winger for tireless/inconsistent Nourozi, another CM, and a decent RB. No offence to Hatami who had a great day or Khanzadeh who's suspended, but Perspolis needs someone who can attack and defend properly.

Perspolis won't get that far in ACL and if they do, it will be because of Branko's risk taking and confidence in the team but this team under him with a few good additions could be deadly force to be reckoned with in Iran and then Asia again when they qualify for it. He already showed he means business and no hashiye by kicking Payam's ass out of the team.

Branko's is the greatest thing that happened to Perspolis. Hopefully he will prove exactly why in a year or two.

Comment

Makani, Alishah suspended for the 2nd leg...

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1241538...84%D8%A7%D9%84

Comment

Alishah and Makani will both miss the return match due to 2 yellow cards

Ddddaaaammmmnnnnnnnnn

Comment

^^^ HUGE loss for PP. Hope Bengar's going to be back at full force at least. They just need to get passed this one game and they'll have plenty of time to regroup before the quarters in August.

Comment

Working...
                                X