Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Screw fariplay vs Saudis. Without any single doubt

Comment

Am I the only one who thinks Al Hilals GK looks a little like Daei??

Comment

AFC Champions League 2015

Anyways terrible half by Persepolis, they will concede and lose at home in front of 100,000 if they continue like that.

And Alishah is absolutely brilliant, he would be a nightmare to play against for any Asian side, I hope that he becomes a TM regular

Comment

Ba in team Persepolis hichi nemishe. bayad ye teame jadid bebandan. Al Hilal is obviously playing better than Persepolis. Wait for another 3-0 with Sosha in goal and this team. Karim ya Khalatbari could do something to help even that crazy boy Sadeghian if he didn't use ravangardan.

Comment

what happened to the footballitarin broadcast?? what stream are you guys using??

Comment

Alishah and mamal nouri showed their brilliance. If nouri was 10 years younger, I'd say he would be the greatest CAM in Iran.

Comment

Fcukers wasted a good 10 minutes of the half in any way they could, so I don't feel even slightly bad about the goal being disallowed - not to mention that the 1st pass looked offside and the linesman should have lifted his flag then.

Overall, a VERY boring half with little sense of urgency from PP. Norouzi has been VERY disappointing.

Comment

The midfield is non existent....every small chance we have had has come from Alishah he has been an absolute work horse in the first half. This first half was a prime example of how important Nouri is....when he plays well he team usually does too and when he's off our only hope is to see alishah work his tail off the way he did the first half. Nouri has defended pretty well but has failed to get anything going offensively so far....same with Nourollahi. Hope we turn it around we NEED to get on the score sheet otherwise we can kiss the ACL good bye.
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Please someone provide me with a stream..

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                      Fcukers wasted a good 10 minutes of the half in any way they could, so I don't feel even slightly bad about the goal being disallowed - not to mention that the 1st pass looked offside and the linesman should have lifted his flag then.

Overall, a VERY boring half with little sense of urgency from PP. Norouzi has been VERY disappointing.
                      With all due respects that was not offside. They showed everything from different angles. watch it again. First pass was not offside but I am not sure about the rest. It sounded correct goal to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Jadogare #8 View Post
                        Please someone provide me with a stream..
                        http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=14769

Comment

any streams? footbalitarins stream just died

Comment

http://firstrowca.eu/watch/346362/1/...-al-hilal.html

Comment

Yeah footballitarin.com keeps bugging out with chrome but try to open it using Internet Explorer, it works better..

Comment

Taremi has been invisible because there's no damn service for him. Alishah and Nourouzi are doing OKAY but with their headless running and bad crossing, it will be worth nothing! Hope they can improve and get the midfield involved in the set up instead of just running on the wings like its FIFA.

Comment

Working...
                                X