• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saudi s will lose

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
      Perspolis lineup

Makani - Hatami - Umana - Noormoahmmadi - Aliasgari - Nouri - Nourollahi - Norouzi - Taremi - Alishah - Alipour

Yup

Bengar and Gabriel missing, big losses... I'm honestly still not convinced with Alipoor and I believe it's way too risky to start him in such a match.

And it's really interesting that Taremi can play in the CAM role, I'd like to see him play there with TM

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
        Yup

Bengar and Gabriel missing, big losses... I'm honestly still not convinced with Alipoor and I believe it's way too risky to start him in such a match.

And it's really interesting that Taremi can play in the CAM role, I'd like to see him play there with TM
        Exactly, I don't understand how some people are praising him (not in this forum) just because he scored a header against Esteghlal. That kid in paash be oon pash mige goh nakhor...

Comment

According to Khabaronline: 80,000 fans in Azadi now, loads of traffic outside too while 90 mins left to Kick-off.

Comment

Originally posted by jahandoost View Post

They come up with the most retarded headlines ever. The worst newspaper in Iran for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Shah Abbas View Post
              Exactly, I don't understand how some people are praising him (not in this forum) just because he scored a header against Esteghlal. That kid in paash be oon pash mige goh nakhor...
              To me it's a big tactical mistake to start him here, so many bad things can result of it and Persepolis put one foot in the grave by doing so.

I hope that I'm dead wrong and somebody quotes me back when he scores a hattrick tonight

Comment

Perspolis 8-0 Al Hilal

Comment

in last 10 minutes derby that i saw, alipour showed me, as far as skills concerned, chizi as baghieh eye PP squad kam nadareh..!! the big question is can the youngster handle the pressure and stress of such fixture..??? he handled the Derby with top confidence...!!
                  but to line-him up as Target CF..!!??? Thats definitely a tall order...!
                  this only highlights how shitty and shallow is the talent of the PP's current squad, that Branko is forced to resort to such risky propositions..!!

to have any legit chance of getting to the next level Branko knows he has to milk the immense Fan support for all its worth and get at least a 2+ goal lead before the return leg.
                  they are clear underdog with nothing much to loose at this juncture, so Branko will risk all to get to Saudi with a manageable lead in this fixture..!

Comment

Any better link than footballitarin?

Comment

Watching BeinSport now, the guys are all praising the Perspolis fans and the atmosphere, Azadi is now full
                      The guy in the studio said "We should just come fight for a draw here, because back in Saudi we can beat them"

Although one of them, the Mofo said "Not all the fans are here for sports reasons, some are present for Political reasons"

Comment

alipour is a decent striker. he is young and u have to gain exprience in playing in big games! props for brank in using this young man! hope he delivers. cool to see taremi as a CAM.

Comment

Live Stream:

Comment

Atmosphere in Azadi about 15 minutes ago:

http://video.varzesh3.com/champions-...3%D9%BE%D9%88/

Comment

Oh god Such a weak bench for Persepolis...

Comment

is there any working stream for europe???
                                IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Working...
                                X