No announcement yet.

AFC Champions League 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would very much like to defeat them in front of 100,000 fans like we did al nassr.

Al Hilal is a strong team. But they're not unbeatable and anything special.

Besides Al shamrani, they have a few foreigners who can give us a hard time. Other than that we can very much defeat them. As long as we play smart football.

Comment

Persepolis - Al Hilal game starts at 17:00 for those living in Amsterdam, Berlin, Stockholm area

Comment

Eastern Zone

Jeongbuk Hyundai Motors VS Beijing Guoan

Live Links

http://www.zhibo8.cc/zhibo/zuqiu/201...ijingguoan.htm

Suwon Samsung Bluewings VS Kashiwa Raysol

Live Links

http://www.zhibo8.cc/zhibo/zuqiu/201...aiyangshen.htm
        I am Tigersandys
        Forza Guo'an
        加油!国安队!

Comment

This morning Piroozi Newspaper came out with this headline: Sacrificing (beheading) Al-Hilal today, is Halal (Islamic sense)
          Now the same headline translated to Arabic: #ذبح_فريق_الهلال_الليلة_حلال is trending on twitter in Saudi Arabia!

It even got mentioned by famous news outlets. Many Saudi's are sending tweets at Fifa and AFC calling them to intervene.
          The funniest tweets are from those who think Piroozi paper meant to physically behead Al-Hilal.
          The Arabs are tweeting like "Allah save us from Persians", "Iranian Daesh" and on the other side Al-Nassr (who we beat in Tehran) fans are taking the piss out of Al-Hilal and saying "You laughed at us when we lost in front of 100k fans, now you will get your ass kicked"

Comment

Comment

im watching bit of Jeonbuk vs. Beijing Guoan atm and the Koreans just scored. I noticed the Jeonbuk coach is Choi Kang-hee. Hope Perspolis or Naft (hopefully if they advance) face his team and beat his oily cocky face again just like Quieroz did with his fist

Comment

Originally posted by Shah Abbas View Post

This morning Piroozi Newspaper came out with this headline: Sacrificing (beheading) Al-Hilal today, is Halal (Islamic sense)
                Now the same headline translated to Arabic: #ذبح_فريق_الهلال_الليلة_حلال is trending on twitter in Saudi Arabia!

It even got mentioned by famous news outlets. Many Saudi's are sending tweets at Fifa and AFC calling them to intervene.
                The funniest tweets are from those who think Piroozi paper meant to physically behead Al-Hilal.
                The Arabs are tweeting like "Allah save us from Persians", "Iranian Daesh" and on the other side Al-Nassr (who we beat in Tehran) fans are taking the piss out of Al-Hilal and saying "You laughed at us when we lost in front of 100k fans, now you will get your ass kicked"

ahmak hastan dige hahaha

Comment

Comment

Watching the Suwon game (1-1).
                    I'm amazed at how the Koreans can't even get 5k (my guesstimate) fans in the stadium at such an important stage..

Penalty to Kashiwa.

Edit: 2-1

Comment

to most east asian sides and their fans domestic leagues are much more important than ACL
                      I am Tigersandys
                      Forza Guo'an
                      加油!国安队!

Comment

Is there a picture of Khamenei Leader at the top of the stadium this day ?

Cuz Every time I see that photo Al-hilal win ..[emoji1]

Comment

My 8-0er sense is tingling

Comment

Originally posted by imfromksa View Post
                            Is there a picture of Khamenei Leader at the top of the stadium this day ?

Cuz Every time I see that photo Al-hilal win ..[emoji1]
                            I saw Germany raping Saudi Arabia with 8:0 in 2002. And I searched for games of that country at the world cup last year but I couldn't find one. Do you know why?

Comment

Perspolis lineup

Makani - Hatami - Umana - Noormoahmmadi - Aliasgari - Nouri - Nourollahi - Norouzi - Taremi - Alishah - Alipour

Comment

Any good link?

Comment

Working...
                                X