No announcement yet.

AFC Champions League 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think there is any chance Naft beats All Ahli. I think Persepolis has a chance IF they can win and keep a clean sheet.

Comment

Iranian teams are rarely in stages where elimination football is needed. We need to play smart. Whenever we played in Saudi either team lost 3-0 because they started pushing too much and getting killed on the counter. This happened especially as we went down 1-0. If one of our teams goes down 1-0 away we need to keep playing a tight game because a 1-1 away is like a victory for us.

Comment

neither perspolis nor naft have a chance.

one thing I admit thought, I am looking forward to watching Taremi. I really like this kid.
        No one knew this kid last year and here he has a chance to announce his arrival to Asia.
        that's the stuff dreams are made of, I suppose.

Comment

Comment

best of luck to both teams but had too many bad memories from al hilal and al ahli, we really need to be smart against them.

Comment

I cannot wait.

Comment

Bi-Honar must have been busy so I'll just post the reminder for this weeks ACL matches:

Tuesday 19/5/2015: Persepolis vs Al Hilal
                Kickoff: 19:30 Tehran, 11:00 NY/Toronto, 8:00 LA/Vancouver, 16:00 London, 17:00 Amsterdam/Munich

- Gabriel is apparently going to miss this match due to his nagging groin injury he's been dealing with. Other than that I believe we have a full squad ready to go.....very important for us to get on the score sheet at home in azadi and play a very smart game. We need a lead going into leg 2 in KSA

Wednesday 20/5/2015: Naft Tehran vs Al Ahli
                Kickoff: 20:00 Tehran, 11:30 NY/Toronto, 8:30 Los Angeles/Toronto, 16:30 London, 17:30 Amsterdam/Munich

- again, it will be very important for naft to get on the score sheet in the first leg at home. I believe naft has a full squad for this match and isn't missing anyone due to injury or suspension.
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                  Bi-Honar must have been busy so I'll just post the reminder for this weeks ACL matches:

Tuesday 19/5/2015: Persepolis vs Al Hilal
                  Kickoff: 19:30 Tehran, 11:00 NY/Toronto, 8:00 LA/Vancouver, 14:00 London, 15:00 Amsterdam/Munich

- Gabriel is apparently going to miss this match due to his nagging groin injury he's been dealing with. Other than that I believe we have a full squad ready to go.....very important for us to get on the score sheet at home in azadi and play a very smart game. We need a lead going into leg 2 in KSA

Wednesday 20/5/2015: Naft Tehran vs Al Ahli
                  Kickoff: 20:00 Tehran, 11:30 NY/Toronto, 8:30 Los Angeles/Toronto, 14:30 London, 15:30 Amsterdam/Munich

- again, it will be very important for naft to get on the score sheet in the first leg at home. I believe naft has a full squad for this match and isn't missing anyone due to injury or suspension.
                  Kick off at 19.30 at tehran and at 15 at munich/amsterdam???

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                    Kick off at 19.30 at tehran and at 15 at munich/amsterdam???
                    Sorry about that typo, post has been edited
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I will be in azadi tommorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                        I will be in azadi tommorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Damet garm and lucky you!!!!

Can't wait for this game. Gotta love the Iran-Saudi rivalry. Hope PERSPOLIS is well prepared for Hilal and their foreign attacking players especially.

Is Taremi fit to play?

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
                          Damet garm and lucky you!!!!

Can't wait for this game. Gotta love the Iran-Saudi rivalry. Hope PERSPOLIS is well prepared for Hilal and their foreign attacking players especially.

Is Taremi fit to play?
                          Yes he trained yesterday

Comment

^Glad to hear that, he really gives the ACL teams a headache.

Kinda reminds of a younger Diego Costa. (Comparing style, not skill or career levels )

Comment

If we play smart football, we will win.

Comment

These guys hate losing to us. The only way to frustrate them and make them lose their cool is to play SMART football.

Comment

Working...
                                X