No announcement yet.

AFC Champions League 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lekhwiya's defender looks like Ansarifard.

Comment

Malavan > Lekhwyia

Comment

Lol that Nour guy raping the adds, shirje raft

Comment

Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Well that was unpredictably fun...

Comment

Originally posted by ghermez agha View Post
              This talented PP team is showing its talent big time, I could only imagine what a decent coach like ghotbi or branko would be able to do.....

Gabriel
              Really? In my opinion Gabriel is a fantastic player and the best of our team right now! He isn't the fastest player but the contacts he makes with the ball are always with intent. But yes he should have scored that 1v1.

Comment

Well, the good news is that PP's performance has been anything but embarrassing.

There was a very nice sequence of short passes before Gabriel lost that 1-on-1. That's definitely something I'd like to see more of in the 2nd half - too many back passes at the moment.

Comment

Btw, is Payam on the bench?
                  And loooool, just saw last goal conceeded by Naft, high school level amateur goalkeeping!!

Comment

Al Sadd Foulad at Ghadir tomorrow should be a good one

Comment

I think Perspolis, against all odds will go far in this tournament. Perspolis has no chance in the IPL hence, all the players and coaches will focus on AFC and with a little bit of luck it will pay off.

Comment

Can't wait for the second half to start, PP can beat Lekhwiya.

Comment

Second half underway

Comment

Payam Sadeghian warming up

Comment

Oh shit Kia, Karimi and Abedzadeh in the stands. Win for their sake at least

Comment

The Arab is having some kind of seizure in the field but is totally fine 10 seconds later

Comment

Working...
                                X