Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
    A-League is better than IPL - Australian based members
    None of the top teams from Aleague participated in the ACL this year. I say ALeague is a better league because I watch them both. You pass judgment based on Persian Pride
    Team faghat PERSPOLIS

Comment

Above all though, Only PP
      Team faghat PERSPOLIS

Comment

Originally posted by kami_kakashi View Post
        None of the top teams from Aleague participated in the ACL this year. I say ALeague is a better league because I watch them both. You pass judgment based on Persian Pride
        No dadash.

I base them on the facts. All three Australian participants did not pass group stage, while one got even eliminated in the qualification. Don't forget that Australia is only member since 2006, they were always in Oceania which is miles miles miles behind every other continent in football. That is not going to change overnight, their league has only 10 teams. Which professional and quality league has only 10 teams bro?

Comment

Originally posted by kami_kakashi View Post
          Above all though, Only PP
          Sepahan next season bruh

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
            that's because in Qatar and Saudi other than the league they have 2 other Championships as well, one is like the Amir's cup (hazfi cup) and another one called the Kings cup or Prince cup which is like the (Shield cup in UK). so if you add these 3 different competition it adds up to a lot of games.
            100 agree with you, we iranian are allways searching for excuse if if if if if .... always same shit. Thats why we will not improve in 100 years.
            Why we can not say we did not play good our football is weak and lets found how we can improve our weakness?
            Unless we are not self-critical, it will never get better. I mean mostly the players and coachs. The fans do same here mostly.
            Its much easer search for excuse and lie than work.

Persian eagle its a True realistic fan ,i like his way. Persian eagle won.
            Last edited by tufun; 05-06-2015, 01:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
              I feel like Persepolis is going to go all the way to the final of ACL on penalties
              The same thought crossed my mind) It evoked a sincere smile on my face)

BTW Stadium atmosphere in Azadi was astonishing! Good Luck to PP and Naft in 1/8 finals of ACL!

Comment

Originally posted by KhumoUzbek View Post
                The same thought crossed my mind) It evoked a sincere smile on my face)

BTW Stadium atmosphere in Azadi was astonishing! Good Luck to PP and Naft in 1/8 finals of ACL!
                good to see you back, you were missed here from june 2013!

Comment

Perspolis defense is quite shaky, just like every other IPL team. Our defenders lack the basic understanding of a defender's duties. That conceded goal by Perspolis was once again another defense blunder, we have been scored on all this season as result of sloppy defending. Naft goals were also to be blamed on their defenders as well.

Almost all our clubs are doing a horrendous defense, makes me wonder how TM's most solid line is its defense, afterall alost all of our defense line with TM is comprised of domestic players unless you wanna think the PAG Pooladi and Pezhman Montazeri trio with TM pulls the trick...

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                    Perspolis defense is quite shaky, just like every other IPL team. Our defenders lack the basic understanding of a defender's duties. That conceded goal by Perspolis was once again another defense blunder, we have been scored on all this season as result of sloppy defending. Naft goals were also to be blamed on their defenders as well.
                    Almost all our clubs are doing a horrendous defense, makes me wonder how TM's most solid line is its defense, afterall alost all of our defense line with TM is comprised of domestic players unless you wanna think the PAG Pooladi and Pezhman Montazeri trio with TM pulls the trick...
                    I think IPL coaches need a master class from CQ on how to tighten up a defense and defend collectively
                    shame they haven't learnt from him so far!

Comment

-Naft: 1st ever appearance in ACL, makes the knockout stage starting from the play-offs

-Tractor: Group stage exit 3 consecutive years

Yashasin Tiraxtur

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                        -Naft: 1st ever appearance in ACL, makes the knockout stage starting from the play-offs

-Tractor: Group stage exit 3 consecutive years

Yashasin Tiraxtur
                        4 years bro!

Comment

Originally posted by IranPowned View Post
                          4 years bro!
                          Nope, don't make it worse than it is.

Their first appearance where in 2013 and they appeared in 2014 and now 2015.

What nobody talks about it, is how big an achievement it is for a club who in 2009 promoted to IPL. Tractor have in 5 seasons achieved:

2 IPL Runners-up
                          3 CHL appearences
                          1 Winner of the Hazfi Cup
                          and potentially winner of IPL this season.

All this with in mind, that they have lost their best players almost every season: Flavio, Karimi, Salehi (even though he's shayt), Asadi, Teymourian, Karrar Jassim, Ansarifard (loan), Hajsafi (loan) and Ebrahimi..

Personally I don't mind losing in CHL if it gives higher odds of winning the IPL for the first time. Especially when I know that many people have a problem with an Azari team winning our league

Yashasin Tractor, Yashasin Iran
                          Team Melli - Traxtor - Barcelona

Comment

Originally posted by AranTZ View Post
                            Nope, don't make it worse than it is.

Their first appearance where in 2013 and they appeared in 2014 and now 2015.

What nobody talks about it, is how big an achievement it is for a club who in 2009 promoted to IPL. Tractor have in 5 seasons achieved:

2 IPL Runners-up
                            3 CHL appearences
                            1 Winner of the Hazfi Cup
                            and potentially winner of IPL this season.

All this with in mind, that they have lost their best players almost every season: Flavio, Karimi, Salehi (even though he's shayt), Asadi, Teymourian, Karrar Jassim, Ansarifard (loan), Hajsafi (loan) and Ebrahimi..

Personally I don't mind losing in CHL if it gives higher odds of winning the IPL for the first time. Especially when I know that many people have a problem with an Azari team winning our league

Yashasin Tractor, Yashasin Iran
                            But they are a disgrace to iranian football. They lose against weak teams every year.

Comment

Aaaaaand, this thread turned into a kor kori thread..

Comment

the round of 16 matches
                                1 - PERSEPOLIS (IRN) vs AL HILAL (KSA)
                                First leg: May 19, Second leg: May 26
                                2 - AL SADD (QAT) vs LEKHWIYA (QAT)

3 - JEONBUK HYUNDAI MOTORS (KOR) vs BEIJING GUOAN (CHN)
                                4 - SUWON SAMSUNG FC (KOR) vs KASHIWA REYSOL (JPN)
                                5 - NAFT TEHRAN vs AL AHLI (KSA)
                                First leg: May 20, Second leg: May 27
                                6 - AL AHLI (UAE) vs AL AIN (UAE)
                                7 - SEONGNAM FC (KOR) vs GUANGZHOU EVERGRANDE (CHN)
                                8 - FC SEOUL (KOR) vs GAMBA OSAKA (JPN)
                                * Dates and kick-off times to be confirmed
                                __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                                We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Working...
                                X