No announcement yet.

AFC Champions League 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perspolis players despite lack of individual skills insist on hugging the ball, and often avoid passing the ball, thus losing possession so idiotically. 70% of this team gotta go upon the end of the season. How we're topping this group is beyond me.

Comment

Waaay in Khiabani chegadr vere moft mizane

Comment

I love Beiranvand. Such a great goal keeper. Honestly I would like CQ to give him a shot in WCQ he's solid

Comment

The worst provocation is Bw is the ref

Comment

Uzbeks are using our southern neighbors tactics!

Comment

Naft chera intori bazi mikone. Adamo divoone mikonan. They bring it all the way up front of Pakhtis and then shitty play.

Comment

Naft - Pakhtakur 1-1 FT

Comment

Naft 1-1 Pakhtakor

Mansour should have used Amiri and Padovani from the beginning. Same mistake Traxtor made.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                    baz shore shod...
                    What do you mean? I see UZ is constantly developing.

Comment

TERRIBLE game from Naft - tactically, technically, gheyrat wise... I have no idea what would possess Mansourian not to start two of his key players in a must-win game!

With this win, they would have been through to the next round and could have focused on the IPL. Now, they not only screwed up their chances of going to the next round, but they still can't focus fully on the IPL with another tough ACL game in two weeks.

That decision makes absolutely no sense at all.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                        Naft 1-1 Pakhtakor

Mansour should have used Amiri and Padovani from the beginning. Same mistake Traxtor made.
                        So idiotic when you HAVE TO WIN you go for your reserve and bench the stars!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Armin98 View Post
                          Waaay in Khiabani chegadr vere moft mizane
                          Enghadr KS goft, I was looking for a stream with Arabic commentary!

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                            TERRIBLE game from Naft - tactically, technically, gheyrat wise... I have no idea what would possess Mansourian not to start two of his key players in a must-win game!

With this win, they would have been through to the next round and could have focused on the IPL. Now, they not only screwed up their chances of going to the next round, but they still can't focus fully on the IPL with another tough ACL game in two weeks.

That decision makes absolutely no sense at all.
                            On a bigger stage, this is the same mistake Chile coach did while playing against Iran, and lost to the weaker team Iran.

Comment

Watching Ben Williams and his attitude is just a double torture along Persepolis playing crap!

Comment

Seems like both Mansourian and Tony Oliveira's preference was IPL, thus resting 2 of their best players for the most part. Consequences? One had to pay heavily and dearly, and the other missing out on an early group advance!

Nonetheless disappointed in both cases!

Comment

Working...
                                X