AFC Champions League 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
    where do you think the players who make up our senior team come from? you think they just drop from sky and play for the national team and after the game go back?
    Yes in the case of Ostad Asadi. He started his career in Team Melli

Comment

Traxtor has no international character. "Evda bir Aslan Disarda bir kedir" ... In English: " Lion of the house and the cat of the alley" ... It was such an awful decision by Oliviera to place his second team against Nasaf Gharshi.. It was not like Traxtor was playing Afghanistan! Come on everyone knows who the best player of Traxtor is. The best player? I should say: the lone best of our league!!! WHO IS THE BEST? DUHHHH!!! lol ... Luciano is leading our league's top goal scorer by 6 goals!!!! Benching him in an international match that could give is a good chance to qualify?

My respect for Oliviera is completely lost. He is a pussy cat. Between an international pride and league title, he chose the league title even if the cost would be, becoming the bottom feeder of their group in ACL... Last week though, it was the same story. Persepolis and Naft of Tehran are our pride and as an Azeri I say : Long Live our Tehrani teams. It was all Isfahan before, now this year is Tehran. So what , we are Iran, wherever we are .. Yasasin Iranimiz... Persepolis ve Naft Aslanlarimiz, sharafimiz ... YASHA YASHA YASHA
      sigpic
      SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
      IRAN
      - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

IRAN WILL ROCK IN ASIA AGAIN IF IRI IS OVERTHROWN... MUBARAK, BIN-ALI, NOW IT IS THE TURN FOR SEID ALI

Comment

Tractor fans reaction after they failed in:

1. first appearance in ACL "We don't have enough international experience"
        2. second appearance in ACL "We still don't have enough international experience"
        3. third appearance in ACL "We really don't have any international experience"

Comment

WE WILL HAVE TWO QUALIFIED TEAMS TOMORROW

SAY THEIR NAME OUTLOUD

PERSEPOLIS

NAFT TEHRAN
          sigpic
          SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
          IRAN
          - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

IRAN WILL ROCK IN ASIA AGAIN IF IRI IS OVERTHROWN... MUBARAK, BIN-ALI, NOW IT IS THE TURN FOR SEID ALI

Comment

what a debacle, teractor really unlucky to lose this game but i guess when your goalie terrrs in this fashion at this level and you manage to hit the post 3 times defeat is pretty much unavoidable. first time that teractor qualified to acl i remember thinking that they will do awesome with their electric atmosphere and huge fan base but it has been anything but. for some reason the fans dont even come out for acl as much as they do for ipl matches.
            Last edited by hzv; 04-21-2015, 05:31 PM.

Comment

باید قهرمان گشت. خواستن توانستن. همین و بس

Comment

Hopefully tomorrow we will see some positive results

Comment

Y'all seen who's the referee for Perspolis' match?!

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                    Y'all seen who's the referee for Perspolis' match?!
                    I guess who you meant
                    But there is no info on the AFC website

Comment

AFC Champions League 2015

DR.BENJAMIN WILLIAMS as some like to call him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                        DR.BENJAMIN WILLIAMS as some like to call him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Of course the lowlife Scum cancelled his earlier visit to Foolad for he did not dare set foot in Iran. The only way he will dare be the Ref for an Iranian game is, if it is abroad.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                          I guess who you meant
                          But there is no info on the AFC website
                          the app I'm using says heyvan williams.

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                            Australia only gets 2 acl spots, whilst Iran gets 4. We have also had not 1 but 2 final appearances from an Australian team (Adelaide United, WSW)

It's funny how you seemingly left out the information that didn't benefit your argument!
                            First of all, when did Adelaide United make the final since 2010?! Secondly, Australia has had as much as 3 pots in the past 5 years.

Aside from that, every country gets spots according to their performance ranking. So, the fact that they have less spots than Iran is itself evidence that their league is not better than the IPL.

Originally posted by kami_kakashi View Post
                            In addition to that Iran's last runner up position was 5 years ago. He could have shown the decline by pointing out how our results are getting worse year on year but he chose otherwise.
                            Au contraire mon ami, I did clearly say we've been going through a rough patch in the past few years and it coincided exactly with Iran's deepening isolation internationally because of the sanctions.

TM went through the exact same rough patch even with CQ in charge, but they managed to get out the bottom in early 2013. It has taken IPL teams a couple of more years.

Contrary to what everyone thinks, sanctions aren't just about money. They are as detrimental psychologically as they are financially.

Comment

BTW guys, the Naft-Pakhtakor games is going to have free admission for the fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                                BTW guys, the Naft-Pakhtakor games is going to have free admission for the fans.
                                I doubt it makes much difference, if Naft was playing against an Arab team, then more people would've come (due to rivalry). Hope Naft's two poor games in IPL doesn't affect their performance today.

Comment

Working...
                                X