X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1-0 Al-Sadd wins.

Comment

so depressing!
      btw, that commentator for the foolad game was one of the worse commentators ever... even worse than mazdak mirazie.

Comment

The players were super tired. Unfortunately for Foolad they dont have a good bench to help the first team and 13-14 players cant constantly give great performances. Al sadd had the home advantage and their league is already over so they were mentally and physically ready for this game. It's shame though because everyone was looking forward to Foolad this year and they lost all their best players in matter of few months.

Comment

Sad day today for our two IPL teams!! Two of our more promissing teams ousted in the group stage!! My day is shot!
          He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt, for he has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice. Albert Einstein

Throughout history, it has been the inaction of those who could have acted, the indifference of those who should have known better, and the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered most that has made it possible for evil to triumph.

Comment

Foulad had a tough group and a highly depleted squad, I would forgive them. Tractor on the other hand.. no comment. From the moment Oliveira became their coach he intentionally and single-handedly (Well, Lak helped him a lot as well mashallah) kicked Tractor out of the ACL. Khasteh nabashid.

Comment

Foolad is out

Comment

The good news is, we have two teams that are top of their group

Comment

Jaryane mashkookist in Trakhtor har dafe ( har sal ) gand mizane to ACL, dont get it. Whats ging on, the hell...

Comment

This is the current level of football in Iran. Aside from our senior team who relies on tactics to stay top of Asia, the rest of our football is in disarray. We are a second tier footballing nation and we need drastic changes to catch up.
                    We have no one else to blame but ourselves. For some reason we refuse to put the hard work to get results and always want to rely on intangible stuff like "Persian pride", "Gheyrat", etc...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Team faghat PERSPOLIS

Comment

Man, I'm glad I had a meeting and didn't watch the two games live. Not a good day for either team or Iranian fans in general.

A couple of wins for Tractor in this game and the next would have meant at least $130,000 in prize money, so I don't understand Toni's idiotic move to not even take a crack at it and not start Ando and Edinho.

And I guess there's not much to say about Lak that hasn't been said already, but that guy should seriously be playing in a recreational league - I've been saying that for almost a year now.

And I hate to say this, but so much for foreign coaches vs. vatani ones when it comes to ACL. Two vatani coaches had their teams at the top of the groups (hopefully Branko won't screw up PP tomorrow) and two foreign coaches finish at the bottom of their groups.

Comment

Originally posted by kami_kakashi View Post
                        This is the current level of football in Iran. Aside from our senior team who relies on tactics to stay top of Asia, the rest of our football is in disarray. We are a second tier footballing nation and we need drastic changes to catch up.
                        We have no one else to blame but ourselves. For some reason we refuse to put the hard work to get results and always want to rely on intangible stuff like "Persian pride", "Gheyrat", etc...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        are you seriously ignoring that we have two teams in ACL that are top of their group right now? just because Tractor's coach is an idiot and rested two of their best players to make their chance of winning the IPL higher and Foolad has had so many problems with their soldier players not being able to play which resulted in their team not having many players and becoming extremely fatigued because of that dosen't say a thing about our football. certinly not that we are "second rate". sure we lack in good management and infrastructure, but we have amazing players and we are heads and shoulders above every arab/uzbeki team when it comes to talent.

management? well, that is another story.

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
                          We should start a petition to ban Tractor from the acl. Or at least have them represent Azerbaijan or something
                          Boro bebinam, to dige ki hasti
                          Team Melli - Traxtor - Barcelona

Comment

I hope Esteghlal qualifies for next year. Foolad cant do anything if they cant use their good players.

Comment

lol at all you haters i hope tiraxtor wins the league so you can go and cry in a corner cause you didn't qualify for asian Champions league

and as i said before why the hell did khatibi get fired? I don't understand this! AND WHAT WAS TONI THINKING BENCHING edinho and ando?

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                                are you seriously ignoring that we have two teams in ACL that are top of their group right now? just because Tractor's coach is an idiot and rested two of their best players to make their chance of winning the IPL higher and Foolad has had so many problems with their soldier players not being able to play which resulted in their team not having many players and becoming extremely fatigued because of that dosen't say a thing about our football. certinly not that we are "second rate". sure we lack in good management and infrastructure, but we have amazing players and we are heads and shoulders above every arab/uzbeki team when it comes to talent.

management? well, that is another story.
                                This is the current level of football in Japan bro.

Concerning Iranian teams, as I said Foulad has been cursed with the conscription problems of their players and Tractor in ACL is what it is. Persepolis and Naft have been doing great, hopefully they make it far. Last year was disastrous for Iranian teams and it partly was because of Iran's preparations for the WC which caused some turbulence for few teams but in 2013 SS also made the semis. I think considering the budget and million dollar foreign players of other teams, our domestic players have been doing pretty well carrying their teams

Comment

Working...
                                X