No announcement yet.

AFC Champions League 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Foolad is waisting opportunity after opportunity. They make it to the opposition's 18 and then just rush and try from outside or keep the ball too long. They are esentially out as well.. Sorry to see, cause they have been one Iran's better teams in recent years!!
    He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt, for he has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice. Albert Einstein

Throughout history, it has been the inaction of those who could have acted, the indifference of those who should have known better, and the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered most that has made it possible for evil to triumph.

Comment

The average ipl player is better than the average Saudi, Qatari, UAE player. It's the lack of quality in foreign players that's holding some ipl clubs back in this competition. Whereas these Arab clubs play million for Gyan and Muriqui, iranian clubs get players from the third division of Brazil

Comment

Come on Foolad!

Comment

Foolad is playing well. They've hit the post and had several dangerous chances but they can't get the ball in the net. 1-0 Al-Sadd so far.

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
            The average ipl player is better than the average Saudi, Qatari, UAE player. It's the lack of quality in foreign players that's holding some ipl clubs back in this competition. Whereas these Arab clubs play million for Gyan and Muriqui, iranian clubs get players from the third division of Brazil
            Its the lack of quality coaches that also hold back some ipl clubs, if our teams had proper coaches we would be wiping the arabs on the floor
            Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
            http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
            [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
            Villa + Messi =

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
              That's still short-sighted. It needs to be built up from the ground, not top-down. We need our entire youth football structure overhauled and provide better facilities - then we can worry about importing 4th and 5th rate Brazilians.

Comment

Foolad has been waisful all match long. They are not focused in the opposition's 18!!
                He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt, for he has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice. Albert Einstein

Throughout history, it has been the inaction of those who could have acted, the indifference of those who should have known better, and the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered most that has made it possible for evil to triumph.

Comment

Just get it on target for crying out loud!! Waisted again and again!!

Comment

Can't even dribble past one player, keep giving the ball away!! Man alive this Foolad is frustrating to watch!

Comment

Usual time wasting of our southern neighbors! Typical anti football!

Comment

Forget this, I'm out!! Seems to me that Foolad has lost her charachter!

Comment

Both of these teams have some of the dumbest football players I have seen in a long time.

Comment

Idiots. They have the box surrounded and they're trying 50 yard shots like they're Roberto Carlos.

Comment

Khob nokhodia raftan biron. hala bebinim in perspolise bohran zadeye bi pool ba nafte javan che mikonan.

Comment

I have to add this as well: Skocic is an IPL coach NOT an ACL!!! time to renwew coaches!!

Comment

Working...
                                X