X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
      Oh jesus, come on, that's going too far.
      I don't think so they had easy groups all 3 years and finish bottom all 3

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
        Screw the coach. Why were his two best players on the bench? He cares more about IPL it seems!
        Because Oliviera is an IPL COACH not an ACL!! Tractor deserves better!

Comment

Hamed Lak=K*RIEST goalkeeper in 2010+ era.

Every ducking game he manages a fucking flop!!

This is unreal. Judging by these Khatibi did the right thing. Screw the coon who brought him back. Even tractor fans have had enough with the mentally, physically and emotionally impaired buffoon!

Hope a "hizhdah charkh" with "Ya Abolfazl" written on it teaches him a lifelong lesson to retire.
          Support Iran until the end

Comment

I am sure with Khatibi Tractor would have qualified from this group.

Comment

Both goals were Hameds fault... He was just a complete disaster! One of the worst goal keepers I have seen...

Comment

Oliveira + Lak = Perfect recipe for failure.

Tony doesn't give a flying f*ck of ACL since the beginning of times, only focuses on IPL. What a joke, Tractor rid oonam badjoor.

Comment

World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                  sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                  If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                  -

Comment

Originally posted by Armin98 View Post
                    I hope tractor somehow doesnt finish top 3, so they dont qualify for this again.
                    Amen, fingers crossed. I think even Saba Battery was more succesful in ACL than them.

Comment

I almost feel like this is on purpose. Also Wtf ando and edinho should start

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
                      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Tractor's last 3 ACL appearance:

Start with a win and then a draw and then lose the remaining games.

Comment

I dont understand the logic on benching Ando and Edinho. Hamed has been struggling with his reaction to shots for some time now. This is no suprise. I almost feel like somehow Tony sacrificed this game for IPL games. Somehow IPL is more important than winning ACL...

Comment

Originally posted by AminGP View Post
                            Tractor's last 3 ACL appearance:

Start with a win and then a draw and then lose the remaining games.
                            Always short term man. We never achieve anything in the long term. I do blame the leagues scheduling as well, honestly the way it's set up its making players too tired for games and makes coaches pick which league they should go hard for.

Comment

al saad is 1 up on foolad.
                              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Sazmane Lig gand zade be tamame teamaye IPL. On az balayi ke sare Persepolis ovordan to bazie ghabl as Alnsar ba Naft masjed soleyman. Inam as foolad ke ba Naft masjed soleyman bayad bazi kone ghable bazi ba Al sadd.

Ba in hal Foolad dare khoob bazi mikone faghat vaghean bad chanse hastan. team hame khastan. vaghean maloome.

This Masjed Suleyman team is very bad luck for IPL's representatives in ACL. First Persepolis and now Foolad! I wish they relegate but massive goals.

Nothing is on right place in Iran. Military service bar our best promising players for following the team in ACL, we get this horrible schedule for competing teams in ACL in IPL, and tax issues prevent our players to travel abroad to play for their team. Our players are not paid on time. What is this? Total unprofessional behavior.

Comment

Working...
                                X