No announcement yet.

AFC Champions League 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why didn't Ando and Edinho start from the beginning? I don't understand. They needed a win

Comment

Originally posted by AminGP View Post
      are you being sarcastic brother?
      I don't know when will I be known as one of the funny guys on the forum, I have been trying for a long time... anyway, yes I was being sarcastic

Comment

Why wasn't Ando and Edinho in the game from the start? I don't understand. They needed a win
        They were being rested for IPL

Comment

AFC Champions League 2015

I hope tractor somehow doesnt finish top 3, so they dont qualify for this again.
          Last edited by FootballeKhob; 04-21-2015, 06:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
            I don't know when will I be known as one of the funny guys on the forum, I have been trying for a long time... anyway, yes I was being sarcastic
            You should put a happy face at the end of each sentence when you're being sarcastic. It will help

Comment

You should put a happy face at the end of each sentence when you're being sarcastic. It will help
              that's a good advice, will do.

Comment

I like to see Sepahan, Naft Tehran, Zob Ahan and Foolad representing Iran next year in ACL.

Comment

Screw the coach. Why were his two best players on the bench? He cares more about IPL it seems!

Comment

FT : Tractor 1 - Nasaf 2

Disgrace.

Comment

That's why I hate this team so much!

Comment

Traxtor needs to look for a reliable keeper. He screwed them in Saudi Arabia and he did it today, too. He can not control the ball. Heif Traxtor bayad in bazi ro mibord.

Comment

We should start a petition to ban Tractor from the acl. Or at least have them represent Azerbaijan or something

Comment

Foolad game is coming on. They also have to win their match. Hopefully they do win the game. I don't need two heart breaks in one day. Foolad game is much tougher though.

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
                              We should start a petition to ban Tractor from the acl. Or at least have them represent Azerbaijan or something
                              Oh jesus, come on, that's going too far.

Comment

Teraktor really didn't deserver to lose the game but horrible individual mistakes ...
                                Not allowing Edinho to play is a joke
                                IEI
                                Only national team : Iran
                                Only Club in Iran : Esteghlal
                                Only Club in the World: Inter Milan

Comment

Working...
                                X