AFC Champions League 2015 - Page 53

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 297 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast

Thread: AFC Champions League 2015

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,000 Times in 2,492 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Quote Originally Posted by PersianLegion View Post
    Did you forget the best defense is actually offense? With only good defense our teams can not go anywhere. Concede one goal after 70 min and its over. Iranians are good at offense and we have to use this advantage while we should have a decent defense.
    Yeah, but that doesn't seem to be the case for these guys. They've only scored 2 goals in 3 games (plus an own goal the Chinese scored on themselves in the game you watched) but conceded 13 goals!

Also, you have to take into account that while the other J-league teams are struggling in their ACL groups, Reysol who's ranked 11th in the J-league scored 5 goals on these guys.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bi-honar For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ghermez agha View Post
    yeah I saw that Brazilian guy on the roster and wondered how come I didn't see him playing, saw he was tall and that's one thing u want in your back line. The Brazilian CB's our league usually import are pretty decent (padovani, and the guy who used to be in foolad).

As a TS fan, what's your opinion on Gordani? Whenever I watch him play I wonder how he starts on an IPL team, let alone TS or TM. Maybe I just caught 2-3 bad games
    Gordani is a hard worker. He's running up and down the left line all the time. I agree, his defending could be better but that's because he's very offensive orientated. He has good pace and he make some good crosses as well. I think maybe you caught him in some bad games. Overall in the season he has been one of the better players on the team and I think he deserves to be called up for TM as well. But our best LB's are Hajsafi and Pooladi.
    Team Melli - Traxtor - Barcelona

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,991 Times in 4,620 Posts

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Z Joon For This Useful Post:

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 3,563 Times in 2,109 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bi-honar View Post
    Yeah, but that doesn't seem to be the case for these guys. They've only scored 2 goals in 3 games (plus an own goal the Chinese scored on themselves in the game you watched) but conceded 13 goals!

Also, you have to take into account that while the other J-league teams are struggling in their ACL groups, Reysol who's ranked 11th in the J-league scored 5 goals on these guys.
    Still it is hard to compare our teams with Japanese. We hardly play any matches against them. I personally think their clubs are stronger than us. Diego Forlan is playing along Aria Hasegawa in second division J league! From what I have observed we got used to play with Arabs all the time and our performance against them is better than Japanese or Korean teams against Arabs.

We need to break this West vs East division rules in AFC. We need to play against better quality Korean, Japanese and Australian teams once in a while to measure our team abilities. Playing against Arabs all the time makes our teams weak and with no motivation. We need to see some crushing defeats to feel the needs to build up our teams to higher levels.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PersianLegion For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,974 Times in 1,244 Posts
    Beauty goal by Naft vs Al Shabab (1st goal by Amiri):

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Great victory for Naft, BUT let's not overestimate our opponent, a 2.5 star team on FIFA.
    Support Iran until the end

Persepolis Fan
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 9,092 Times in 4,637 Posts
    2 wins, 2 losses, and 2 draws against the Saudis.

It's Even Steven for now.

Let's go Persepolis and Foolad!!
    Iran - 2018 FIFA World Cup (Trailer):

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

11. The Following User Says Thank You to teammelli91 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,664 Times in 633 Posts
    Al-Nassr Fans on twitter posting photos of Saddam Hussain and threatening Perspolis
    with hashtag: #پرسپولیس_ملی

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,000 Times in 2,492 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PersianLegion View Post
    Still it is hard to compare our teams with Japanese. We hardly play any matches against them. I personally think their clubs are stronger than us. Diego Forlan is playing along Aria Hasegawa in second division J league! From what I have observed we got used to play with Arabs all the time and our performance against them is better than Japanese or Korean teams against Arabs.

We need to break this West vs East division rules in AFC. We need to play against better quality Korean, Japanese and Australian teams once in a while to measure our team abilities. Playing against Arabs all the time makes our teams weak and with no motivation. We need to see some crushing defeats to feel the needs to build up our teams to higher levels.
    Yeah totally agree with you that the East West division is ridiculous. Even if they were going to split the group stage to East/West, they should have mixed it up at least in the knockout round. But that's AFC for you - no common sense whatsoever. I mean who splits an annual continental championship into two separate years in the 1st place?!

PFDC Sponsor

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 3,431 Times in 1,090 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bi-honar View Post
    Yeah totally agree with you that the East West division is ridiculous. Even if they were going to split the group stage to East/West, they should have mixed it up at least in the knockout round. But that's AFC for you - no common sense whatsoever. I mean who splits an annual continental championship into two separate years in the 1st place?!
    how do you expect middle eastern clubs to win/play if we get grouped with Japanese, Chinese and Australian Clubs where we have to travel 14 hours to play one game every other week...

+ Reply to Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.