AFC Champions League 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AminGP View Post
    Zandi Joon this is very bold move that you are posting Persian meme without translation
    YOLO bro

No but in all seriousness since I joined PFDC my own farsi vastly improved because I had to read myself, hopefully everyone will follow the same path and learn how to read

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
      YOLO bro

No but in all seriousness since I joined PFDC my own farsi vastly improved because I had to read myself, hopefully everyone will follow the same path and learn it
      same goes for me, one of my biggest problem in Farsi is probably my vocabulary.

Comment

Originally posted by Shah Abbas View Post

These guys hate each other more than Perspolis-Esteghlal.
        Did you know the Perspolis-Nassr game was shown live in Al-Hilal Fahd stadium, when Perspolis scored Al-Hilal fans starting clapping and dancing

This is a shorter version: https://twitter.com/ALMRISEUL/status/585836934016016386
        They passionately hate each other, their rivalry is over the top. No matter what you still cheer for your countrymen (although we have had our own share of these types of fans here at PFDC as well, I remember Shayan celebrating when we were defeated by Al-gharafa a few years back, Siavasharian also pulling the same stunt, not to mention mashsaeed who would die of joy should any foreign team beat Esteghlal.

I consider these types of fans the ISIS of football!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

On a different note, what a flop Foolad turned out to be in our ACL adventures? They were thought to be our number one hope for this league, however 3 draws and a horrid display and bad defeat by 2 goals is embarrassing, I just watched the highlights, and the highlights suggested they were owned by Al-Hilal? or am I wrong? this really pissed me off.

So far our best team has been Naft, not only cuz of topping their group thus far, but also for their continuous good performance and solid display. Then ironically comes Perspolis who against all the odds has so far had shocking results, not sure if they can keep up the trend, I for one with the current squad doubt it, but you never know, I am hoping Branko's presence will be decisive for our ACL fate!

Comment

SADEGHIAN LMFAOOOOOOOOOO gotta love the kid

Comment

Sadeghian will certainly make it to Europe and be our next CAM at TM!

Comment

Sadeghian for Perspolis has become what "Mashsaeed" was to PFDC at the time

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                  Sadeghian will certainly make it to Europe and be our next CAM at TM!
                  ok ok maybe now i have to admit that wont happen but it certainly wasnt because he wasnt capable, which makes it all the more sad

Comment

Originally posted by irani1378 View Post
                    ok ok maybe now i have to admit that wont happen but it certainly wasnt because he wasnt capable, which makes it all the more sad
                    I agree he is a talented player, but his attitude is ruining his chances of a good career abroad.

Comment

Originally posted by irani1378 View Post
                      SADEGHIAN LMFAOOOOOOOOOO gotta love the kid
                      loooool he is fvcked in the head...he had to be restrained and taken outside and he was sitting all the way on the other side of the field and on the bench. i dont even know how he got there so fast.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                        I agree he is a talented player, but his attitude is ruining his chances of a good career abroad.
                        he is going to prosper under branko. the person who will benefit most from branko coming will be sadeghian, just watch!

Comment

I feel bad for Sadeghian. I feel like he's drowning deeper and deeper in the ocean of hashieh. Mazdak Mirzaei said it too.

But credit is given where it's due and against al nassr today, it didn't matter.

Comment

Originally posted by hzv View Post
                            he is going to prosper under branko. the person who will benefit most from branko coming will be sadeghian, just watch!
                            I sure hope so.

Because he really is a talented player.

He just needs to focus all of that energy on football rather than drama.

Comment

Hey guys, here are some some fun facts for you:

Al nassr hasn't walked out of Iran victorious in the past 5 years.

Losing to Esteghlal 2-1
                              Losing to Zob Ahan 4-1 in the last 16 (after disrespecting Naser Khan Hejazi)
                              Losing to Persepolis 1-0

Shahin Kheiri's rocket brought goalkeeper Al Enzi to tears in Esfahan.

Also, last but not least, Iran has beaten KSA on Saudi soil in the 2015 ACL (NT 3-0 AS). But KSA has not defeated Iran on Iran's soil in the 2015 ACL.

Happy Late Easter!

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
                                I sure hope so.

Because he really is a talented player.

He just needs to focus all of that energy on football rather than drama.
                                branko is one of those coaches that will let talents play, he values it more than discipline. he did the same with karimi. if sadeghian has talent and can prove it to branko, he will use it and let him do what he does.

Comment

Working...
                                X