Abdi after the PP-Al Nasr match:

Al Nasr Uruguayan coach Jorge Da Silva:

http://www.the-afc.com/afc-champions...n-to-ivankovic

Comment

100% penalty on ghazi not given

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Looks like Foolad has thrown in the towel already!! This is not the Foolad team I've become accustomed to watching!!
        He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt, for he has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice. Albert Einstein

Throughout history, it has been the inaction of those who could have acted, the indifference of those who should have known better, and the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered most that has made it possible for evil to triumph.

Comment

Wow this Foolad is so different to last season's?

What happened to the passing Foolad everyone loved to watch?
          Support Iran until the end

Comment

Not sure what they're waiting for and not pressing the Hilal players. Looks like everyone is tracking back when Hilal has the ball, when they should be pushing forward and trying to steel the ball. What do they have to loose at this point in the game.

Game set and match!!

Not a good day at all for Foolad!! Poor Poor performance by everyone.
            He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt, for he has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice. Albert Einstein

Throughout history, it has been the inaction of those who could have acted, the indifference of those who should have known better, and the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered most that has made it possible for evil to triumph.

Comment

Well, they're not statistically out yet, but they have to beat Al Sadd away in two weeks. Their last game against Lokomotiv at home is a relatively easily one since Loko has a TERRIBLE record on the road.

But even with all that they still need at least one more result to fall into place for them to go through. Overall, it's not looking good at all.

Comment

Poor foolad team has been destroyed. Foolad of last year would stop this group.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Great atmosphere and win for PP! You made my day until Foolad just messed it up a bit. Still a good day.

Oh btw I just wanna say that the Saudi left back was a classact! Huge respect for him. Such a great player with such a great attitude. He was the only one trying to calm things down between all these vahshi players (both Iranian and Saudi) throughout the whole game.

Top player with great attitude! I would love to have such a player in Esteghlal!
                  Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

تبریک به سازمان نظام وظیفه که بهترین تیم ایران را نابود کرد.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Taromi: My celebration was meant to be a "revenge" against the Arabs for their disrespect in our away game.

http://www.tasnimnews.com/Home/Single/705208

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                            Taromi: My celebration was meant to be a "revenge" against the Arabs for their disrespect in our away game.

http://www.tasnimnews.com/Home/Single/705208
                            Did the Al-Nassr players do the same thing during the last game?

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                              Did the Al-Nassr players do the same thing during the last game?
                              Something similar, but Taromi's one was much better and meaningful

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post

Zandi Joon this is very bold move that you are posting Persian meme without translation

Comment

Working...
                                X