No announcement yet.

AFC Champions League 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Foulads left back Khaledi is as useful as a shemales d*ck is in giving birth.

Shocking stuff
    Support Iran until the end

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
      They are missing all their key players and they are playing one of the best teams in Asia, 2014 ACL finalists. We should be happy that they still haven't conceded, there is no hope for them to progress IMO. PP and Naft will both go to the knockout stage most probably, Tractor daghooneh.
      They've been missing them for a LONG time though bro - that excuse is getting a bit old. You gotta either figure out a way to resolve their situation or sign new players.

My issue with Foolad in the ACL is tactical. It almost looks like they come out to get a tie out of every game, rather than to get a win - home/away doesn't matter. There's just not that sense of urgency in their game.

Comment

Foolad is absolutely terrible. Even worse is this goalkeeper.

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
          They've been missing them for a LONG time though bro - that excuse is getting a bit old. You gotta either figure out a way to resolve their situation or sign new players.

My issue with Foolad in the ACL is tactical. It almost looks like they come out to get a tie out of every game, rather than to get a win - home/away doesn't matter. There's just not that sense of urgency in their game.
          Jamaati, Badrloo and Mosalman are not missing for a long time, they just can't play this game. With all their best player and their military players they wouldn't be performing like that obviously. They are missing some of the best players in the league, who do you want to replace Souroush Rafiei, Bakhtiar Rahmani etc.. with?

Anyways as expected they are losing, 2-0 now, I'm done watching this game it's pointless.

Comment

Foolad rid

Comment

This Foolad team plays like Omid, no plan whatsoever.

Comment

Oh and I forgot, foolads keeper is dissapointing.

The only positive thing I see from Foolad today is Mesaric

Comment

Now I see why Ghazi is no longer called up to TM

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                    Jamaati, Badrloo and Mosalman are not missing for a long time, they just can't play this game. With all their best player and their military players they wouldn't be performing like that obviously. They are missing some of the best players in the league, who do you want to replace Souroush Rafiei, Bakhtiar Rahmani etc.. with?

Anyways as expected they are losing, 2-0 now, I'm done watching this game it's pointless.
                    Yeah, Jamaati and Mosalman were a big loss for this game, but they were there for the home game and so was Badrloo and Rafei and it was still the same thing. No sense or urgency at all - they sit back way too much (exactly what I don't like about TM some times).

And now that they're behind two goals, they're attacking with 3, defending with 2 0 where's everyone else?!

Comment

Foulad is missing Rahmani, Rafiei, Vali, Abdollahzadeh, Karami + for this match Jamaati, Mosalman, Badrloo. Which is 90% of their first team. Do you guys really expect Foulad's reserves to beat ACL finalist millionaire 8-0er team IN Saudi? Think realistically guys, stop so being emotional, this loss could have been easily predicted. There is no miracle that can happen.

Comment

Jesus what is this 'Champion Club'?

Comment

Why are they chanting the song people sang to the Prophet when he entered Mecca?

Is it to welcome Foolad?

Comment

Lool, just saw this, Payam is definitely in the wrong sport, MMA is the thing for you bro https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v...781264&theater
                            Az koja omaad?

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                              Yeah, Jamaati and Mosalman were a big loss for this game, but they were there for the home game and so was Badrloo and Rafei and it was still the same thing. No sense or urgency at all - they sit back way too much (exactly what I don't like about TM some times).

And now that they're behind two goals, they're attacking with 3, defending with 2 0 where's everyone else?!
                              Foulad's group is extremely hard to be fair, arguably the hardest among all groups in ACL and they had a highly depleted squad during the whole season. I didn't realistically expect them to go through. At home they have drawn which I think isn't such a bad result vs a team like Al Hilal with players like Samaras that are worth 95% of Foulad's team. Tractor on the other hand highly rid, but it's expected with a coach like Oliveira. Their campaign was a total failure.

Comment

Zlatan 1 - 0 St Etinne

Comment

Working...
                                X