No announcement yet.

AFC Champions League 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guangzhou 1 - 0 Al Ahli FT. Guangzhou win the champions league.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Comment

Scolari, the coach of Guangzhou has done a good job winning against Al-Ahli.
      چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

First leg highlights:

Second leg highlights (what a vibe in the stadium!!!):

Comment

What a goal by Elkeson

Comment

Teraktor could have eliminated Al ahli and advanced instead of them if Toni just didn't rest ando and edinho in the game vs the Uzbek team. Even with a B team Teraktor had the lead twice in Dubai. Then they just signed the Brazilian striker Lima who pretty much single handedly took them to the final

Comment

Originally posted by shayan_esteghlali View Post
              If AFC didn't allow foreign players we would win the champions league every year... The problem is these arab teams/east asian teams have higher budgets than us, they can get top players from abroad which make a huge difference. our best foreign players were juanuario, edinho etc. players that are not known anywhere in the world, these arab teams get players like xavi, raul, ronaldinho etc... for god sakes our teams can't even afford to pay our own players, che berese be bazikonaye mesle xavi
              I think IPL clubs should be smart and try to attract some of the quality players that are playing to Qatar/UAE and know asia. That's sure every superstars players won't accept to come here, but quality players such as Asamoah Gyan, Niang or Lima could be targettable in near future. The same with the coaches. Ibrahim touré was one of them and went to Monaco after Iran/Qatar and was pretty successful.
              A famous coach like CQ is happy in Iran since 4 years (and he came during a 100% sanction and AN circus period), loves persian foods (dixit Ando).
              With the more positive image of Iran after the nuclear deal and I hope the economical revival, it could be doable to attract some quality coaches (Magath, Paul Leguen, Hervé Renard, Scolari, etc..)or players.
              Some superstars came in Iran for a charity some weeks ago, I think they saw Iran isn't that bad.

Comment

Working...
              X