No announcement yet.

AFC Champions League 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BTW, the Thompson & Thomson game (i.e. Al-Ahli vs. Al Ahli ) ended 3-3, so Tractor is not in too bad of a shape after an away loss.

At least Al-Hilal beat Lokomotiv Tashkent 3-1, so Uzbek teams aren't in 1st or 2nd place in every group!

Comment

http://www.the-afc.com/afc-champions...assionate-fans

Comment

http://www.tasnimnews.com/Home/Single/666071

"Skocic: The Al Sadd game reminded me of the cartoon of Tom and Jerry"

Comment

^

Comment

^^ Only in Iran what does it say in Farsi?

Comment

ACL is the measure of our league and we can easily see where we stand in Asia.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Team faghat PERSPOLIS

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                ^^ Only in Iran what does it say in Farsi?
                That he has no complaints about the ref but the game reminded him of Tom and Jerry

Comment

Originally posted by kami_kakashi View Post
                  ACL is the measure of our league and we can easily see where we stand in Asia.

I wouldn't say its an accurate reflection of much. For example Japanese clubs don't do so well in this tournament.

Comment

Originally posted by ZandiJoon View Post
                    Ahwaz
                    Stupid AFC with their stupid incorrect political spellings.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      I wouldn't say its an accurate reflection of much. For example Japanese clubs don't do so well in this tournament.
                      Actually it is Japan has had a horrific WC and AC. Not great in ACL so Japanese football is struggling. Much of it is due to the league not producing any player to write home about.

Team faghat PERSPOLIS

Comment

Originally posted by persepolisfan View Post
                        has ahmadzadeh been starting often? I really like his play, very tricky, reminds me of sharifat a bit actually, who I also think is a good player deserving of a call up
                        Last season he played fixed, but this season under Khatibi it seems he have been a sub in the majority of the matches. He's on loan from Perspolis, but I'm not sure if he's planning on returning. He's a underrated player and have a lot of potential, he's still only 22
                        Team Melli - Traxtor - Barcelona

Comment

has ahmadzadeh been starting often? I really like his play, very tricky, reminds me of sharifat a bit actually, who I also think is a good player deserving of a call up
                          Sharifat is much better though, it's a shame players like him and Khalatbari get dismissed because they are not "defensive enough" for CQ's plan. Sharifat is easily TM material, but yeah Ahmadzadeh is a good talent as well he caught my eye recently.

Comment

Video about PP's game including interviews with fans before the game and players after the game and ...

Comment

Originally posted by ZandiJoon View Post
                              Sharifat is much better though, it's a shame players like him and Khalatbari get dismissed because they are not "defensive enough" for CQ's plan. Sharifat is easily TM material, but yeah Ahmadzadeh is a good talent as well he caught my eye recently.
                              totally. Sharifat surprisingly still gets hate from PFDCers when he has been playing very well the last couple of seasons. In fact, I think he was doing well at ss, although he was a bit immature in his play back then. He is a lot better now obviously, and deserves a call up by our defensive minded coach.

Comment

totally. Sharifat surprisingly still gets hate from PFDCers when he has been playing very well the last couple of seasons. In fact, I think he was doing well at ss, although he was a bit immature in his play back then. He is a lot better now obviously, and deserves a call up by our defensive minded coach.
                                Him, Rafiei and Hajsafi are the best wingers in our league in my opinion. CQ should at least give him a go in the 2nd round of WCQ against minnows

Comment

Working...
                                X