No announcement yet.

AFC Champions League 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As they say, the 2nd half is the coaches' half. On that note... Toni reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed.

On a brighter note, who would have thought PP would be the only Iranian game coming out of match day 1 with a win?!

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
      As they say, the 2nd half is the coaches' half. On that note... Toni reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed.

On a brighter note, who would have thought PP would be the only Iranian game coming out of match day 1 with a win?!
      Toni Oliveira is OK for IPL standards, but for ACL he is simply a poor coach especially tactically wise. This guy has managed to end twice 4th with Tractor in the group stage, I really don't understand what Tractor sees in him. Khatibi should have been given a chance

Comment

3 out of 4 J-League teams have lost all their games so far except for one tie.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
          Khatibi should have been given a chance
          Well, it seemed like a retarded decision to let Khatibi go, so I hoe that Tractor's management got the hint today.

Comment

Honestly, The best coach we have now is Faraki and at best he is Average when it comes to ACL. No where in our league do we have a top gun coach that can win the ACL. especially when you see our opponents and the caliber of coaches they have!

Ironically, we had a chance with Sepahan 2 years back to win the ACL had it not been for idiotic, Bache Akhund Incompetence in our yellow card roster that lost the game to Al Sadd, the eventual winners!

I can see all our teams at most-winning or drawing their home games and losing or drawing their away games and getting kicked out in the round of 16! It only goes to show how TM lucked out in terms of having a real global coach like CQ!!

Comment

Good thing Foolad didn't lose today. After they went down 1 player I thought they would surely concede 3-4 goals.

Comment

All Iranian teams will be out soon. I think 2-3 will be out in group phase and the one or two which qualify will be knocked out int 1/16-final.
                World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                -

Comment

Tractor game is overr???

Comment

The only teams that might have had a shot this year are Sepahan and Taj. Too bad they didn't make it.

Comment

Naft Tehran 1-2 Pakhtakor (UZB)
                      I cant understand how they lost this game with a couple of silly misstakes. Well it is a young inexperienced team but losing valuable points will be a problem later on.

Perspolis 3-0 Lekhwiya (QAT)
                      Impressive!!!!!

Foolad 0-0 Al Sadd (QAT)
                      We can not expect much more from Foolad. This club is professional and is always working hard but they have no players left.
                      Dragan is a good coach.

Nasaf Qarshi - Traktor 2-1

Not good!! Toni Oliveira is a good coach but this was a very bad loss. We all know that Traktor is strong when playing home. At least they should be able to get 1 point from this team away. Khatibi is more suitable for this club.

Comment

Errrm, wasn't Tractor playing in Uzbekistan?

Comment

what i dont understand is why hamed Lak was put back in the starting lineup by Toni. Lak sucks.. isnt as bad as makani but pretty close to him. the African keeper ndoye or however you spell his name is much better. first goal, if Lak was positioned better he could have saved it so partially his fault. second goal 100% his fault. why come out of ur goal on a freekick when you know you arent going to get to it?

Comment

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
                            what i dont understand is why hamed Lak was put back in the starting lineup by Toni. Lak sucks.. isnt as bad as makani but pretty close to him. the African keeper ndoye or however you spell his name is much better. first goal, if Lak was positioned better he could have saved it so partially his fault. second goal 100% his fault. why come out of ur goal on a freekick when you know you arent going to get to it?
                            N'doye have been absolutely terrible in almost all his matches for Tractor. Not the same player who was in Zob Ahan a couple of years ago. Lak is much more qualified although he's to blame today. The defense and keepers have sucked all season long. Only reason Tractor is competing for the 1. spot in IPL is because of a strong attack in Narimanjahan, Edinho, Bayrami, Delir and Ahmadzadeh.
                            Team Melli - Traxtor - Barcelona

Comment

Toni riddd oonam badjoor. Ridi toni, ridi. Ando cannot miss those type of chances, he basically screwed up the chance of Tractor getting a point. To this day I still don't understand how they actually fired Khatibi.

Again Foulad played alright against a team stacked with million $ stars who are also first in QSL, considering their bad league form. Catastrophic refereeing I do not know what to say anymore to be honest, the referee was absolutely dreadful I could not believe my eyes (And Williams was supposed to ref this exact match ). Good on Foulad for playing with gheyrat and at least getting a point with 10 men. Teraktor rid, disaster.

Comment

Originally posted by AranTZ View Post
                                N'doye have been absolutely terrible in almost all his matches for Tractor. Not the same player who was in Zob Ahan a couple of years ago. Lak is much more qualified although he's to blame today. The defense and keepers have sucked all season long. Only reason Tractor is competing for the 1. spot in IPL is because of a strong attack in Narimanjahan, Edinho, Bayrami, Delir and Ahmadzadeh.
                                has ahmadzadeh been starting often? I really like his play, very tricky, reminds me of sharifat a bit actually, who I also think is a good player deserving of a call up

Comment

Working...
                                X