No announcement yet.

AFC Champions League 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mansourian saying that they will have no fans in Azadi (barely have any fans showing up to Takhti) and asking/begging EsEs and PP fans to come to Azadi and support "Iran's representative" next Tuesday:

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=206154

Comment

It's going to be broadcasted right? Hopefully some fans show up.

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
        Mansourian saying that they will have no fans in Azadi (barely have any fans showing up to Takhti) and asking/begging EsEs and PP fans to come to Azadi and support "Iran's representative" next Tuesday:

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=206154
        Shame that a coach who's team has played the most beautiful football we have seen in a while has to beg fans to come out and support....this is the only PGL team that has the chance to go deep into the contest and push for the championship.
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

going to be a tough game. al jaish is a decent team. is it a double legged tie, or just a single elimination match?

Comment

http://www.naftclub.com/d.asp?id=12389
            http://www.naftclub.com/d.asp?id=12391

Mobali and Kamyabinia: "Sorkhabis should come support us"

Comment

I will definitely watch this game to see Pouraliganji play.

Comment

It's briadcasted nowhere and at a shitty time, so won't be watching.

Comment

Confirmed, it's going to be broadcasted on IRIB 3 at 18h Tehran time, February 17th.

http://www.tv3.ir/kondaktor1/508-seshanbe
                  "پخش مستقیم فوتبال جام باشگاههای آسیا - نفت و برنده قطر و عمان"

Comment

I hope to see Naft in ACL. I am sure they will beat Al Jish .. Foold owned them last time!

Comment

im a hardcore perspolisi and i have 2 say that i really really like and have big respect for mansourian. He is a true gentelman and i really like his style of football. when he was coach for omid TM we crushed Turkey and Omid played very beatiful football when he was the coach. And look now. Naft playes same type of football az he had in Omid TM and leads the league with naft.. This guy have a great future and i hope he gets more coaching experience so he can take over Omid TM again or TM after CQ.

look at sadeghian. its a shame that sadeghian not have discipline and creates so much hashie. otherwise he would become a great player
                      TEAM MELLI IRAN - PERSPOLIS

Comment

Naft Game time: Tuesday February 17th, 6:00 p.m. local time (Tehran):

6:30 a.m. PST
                        9:30 a.m. EST
                        2:30 p.m. WET
                        3:30 p.m. CES

Please tune in to support the boys as Iran's representatives.

Comment

Ravshan Irmatov to ref the game tomorrow

Comment

what time s naft game?

Comment

Originally posted by shahramii View Post
                              im a hardcore perspolisi and i have 2 say that i really really like and have big respect for mansourian. He is a true gentelman and i really like his style of football. when he was coach for omid TM we crushed Turkey and Omid played very beatiful football when he was the coach. And look now. Naft playes same type of football az he had in Omid TM and leads the league with naft.. This guy have a great future and i hope he gets more coaching experience so he can take over Omid TM again or TM after CQ.

look at sadeghian. its a shame that sadeghian not have discipline and creates so much hashie. otherwise he would become a great player
                              Holy shit those were some sexy goals by Mosalman and Sadeghian

Comment

Naft got through to Group stages. They will be grouped with: Pakhtakor (UZB), Al Shabab (8-0ers), Al Ain (UAE)

Very doable, I have a feeling they will go far. Foulad and Tractor can both also do well. I just pray Persepolis doesn't make an embarrassment out of Iran.

Comment

Working...
                                X