No announcement yet.

AFC Champions League 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well deserved win for Al-Ahli IMHO. Naft didn't really have anything to show despite the fact that they were coming into this game 1 goal and 1 game down.

Hosseini, Santos and Nong by far the worst and laziest players in Naft IMHO - at least relative to their experience levels.

Those 3 in, Mobali out and I think that would pretty much sum up why Naft have gone from the top of the table straight to the bottom - I think they'll be very lucky to finish mid table this season, particularly if Mansourian sticks with the same predictable offensive plan - time after time.
    Last edited by Bi-honar; 09-16-2015, 09:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
      This idiot commentator is saying this is for the Saudis.
      Did he really say that? I think he was just saying they (al ahli) will have to play against al hilal.

But seeing how political banners are raised and shown on tv, I wouldn't be surprised if he said something related to that.

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
        Well deserved win for Al-Ahli IMHO. Naft didn't really have anything to show despite the fact that they were coming into this game 1 goal and 1 game down.
        Hosseini, Santos and Nong by far the worst and laziest players in Naft IMHO - at least relative to their experience levels.
        Those 3 in, Mobali out and I think that would pretty much sum up why Naft have gone from the top of the table straight to the bottom - I think they'll be very lucky to finish mid table this season, particularly if Mansourian does mix things up a bit - way too predictable on attack.
        The number of bad passes, missed shots, and general laziness was really bad.

Comment

I think that loudspeakers should be banned on stadiums. The players cant communicate nor focus on the game with all that screaming from the loudspeakers.

Comment

Originally posted by Cataphract View Post
            I think that loudspeakers should be banned on stadiums. The players cant communicate nor focus on the game with all that screaming from the loudspeakers.
            They are banned in the civilized world, as are all political banners... but this game didn't really take place in the civilized world, did it?!

Comment

Naft didn't deserve to go through. The 2015 ACL comes to an end.

Sepahan, Zob Ahan, Teraktor and maybe NT will be playing in 2016.

I'm excited to see Sepahan and Zob Ahan back.

Comment

I don't know about you, but the sirens weren't really necessary.

I mean we get it, the sirens are meant to annoy Naft players. But it's also annoying to the people in the stadium and people who are watching at home.

Comment

The main difference is that when they make the quarters, the rich Arab clubs always improve their teams, while the incompetent ipl management always loses key players.

Last years naft could have beaten this team, what I saw in these two legs was a totally different team and even coach

Comment

Yes al-Sadd won the ACL, but it was by cheating. Sepahan was chated out by ACL by al-Sadd who was awarded a 3-0 win. They were a disgrace to fair play in the final (see the video).

http://youtu.be/62MmDZVsNK4
                    cheated? Loool, so it was Al Sadds fault sepahan played an ineligible player?

Comment

Yes al-Sadd won the ACL, but it was by cheating. Sepahan was chated out by ACL by al-Sadd who was awarded a 3-0 win. They were a disgrace to fair play in the final (see the video).

http://youtu.be/62MmDZVsNK4
                      I believe there was nothing unfair about the elimination of Spepahan, as they used an ineligible player (Ahmadi) against Al-Saad in the first leg.

Let's be good sports and refrain from being bigoted fans. If anything Sepahan management and our football federation should be blamed for that infamous elimination of Sepahan.

Yes it was an unfair exit, however unfair of our own people in charge, not ACL, nor Al-Saad.

Going by your logic, our attempt and shot at filing a complaint against Iraq's player during AC2015 which BTW failed, should also be considered "cheating"? I don't think so, we thought we had a solid case against them, but apparently as usual our football federation was wrong!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just got back from the game.

Let's just say the main highlight of the game was us fans, hope you heard us loud on TV.

There was controversy from minute 1 of the game when they raised that flag. But once again Naft didn't capitalise on their chances at all, just like the first leg, causing them to lose. If Naft had played both legs like they did this second half they'd have breezed through.

I'd like to point out the Mansourian is SUCH a class act, went and high fived a little ballkid for not wasting time. Also, Payam played really well and was highly rated by all present, albeit there was the hilarious Payame Tataloo chant going round which was creative.

LOL 90 even interviewed me, on an iPhone, because their camera was confiscated XD

Funniest thing was the Arab dude on the mic saying "Al Ahli Iran chikaresh karde?" And the other side replying with "soorakh soorakh karde". Something not so funny was the use of police dogs at the end to make sure no one hops into the field.
                        Support Iran until the end

Comment

Originally posted by Wahid Dejagah View Post

Let's just say the main highlight of the game was us fans, hope you heard us loud on TV.

There was controversy from minute 1 of the game when they raised that flag. But once again Naft didn't capitalise on their chances at all, just like the first leg, causing them to lose. If Naft had played both legs like they did this second half they'd have breezed through.

I'd like to point out the Mansourian is SUCH a class act, went and high fived a little ballkid for not wasting time. Also, Payam played really well and was highly rated by all present, albeit there was the hilarious Payame Tataloo chant going round which was creative.

LOL 90 even interviewed me, on an iPhone, because their camera was confiscated XD

Funniest thing was the Arab dude on the mic saying "Al Ahli Iran chikaresh karde?" And the other side replying with "soorakh soorakh karde". Something not so funny was the use of police dogs at the end to make sure no one hops into the field.

How was the fan support for Naft? A lot of Iranians in the stands?

Comment

Originally posted by Wahid Dejagah View Post

Funniest thing was the Arab dude on the mic saying "Al Ahli Iran chikaresh karde?" And the other side replying with "soorakh soorakh karde".
                            I thought I was the only one who heard that, haha.

I had no idea arabs knew some Persian words.

Comment

everytime you watch iranian football you see uhlsport. Halam beham khord az in uhlsport
                              Afghanistan is sponsored by Hummel

Uhlsport = khandedar

Comment

Originally posted by football.club View Post
                                everytime you watch iranian football you see uhlsport. Halam beham khord az in uhlsport
                                Afghanistan is sponsored by Hummel

Uhlsport = khandedar
                                What makes it worse is, I saw they were wearing the team melli blue training kits the other day. Draining those supply till last shirt.

Comment

Working...
                                X