AFC Champions League 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alllllllahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

We will never be as good as Iran in football, but we will cheer for foreigners who play for our team!!!

Allah Allah Allahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Comment

Live Link
      http://cdn.livetv.sx/webplayer.php?t...325&ci=53&si=1

Comment

No one attacking or defending in Naft and the midfield looks empty! It's like they're playing 4 players down and the quality of the passing has been TERRIBLE!

Al-Ahli deservingly up. Unless Naft wake the f&&l up, this is not going to be a pretty result.

Comment

Yaaaaaaa le le le le le le khalas!

Yaaaaaaa le le le le le le Beiran-om!

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
            Alllllllahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

We will never be as good as Iran in football, but we will cheer for foreigners who play for our team!!!

Allah Allah Allahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!
            You realize every top team in Europe has foreigners right? I'd rather have Iranian teams be filled with more foreigners but actually win games.

Comment

Thx IRANMAN.
              "Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage and hard work."

Comment

Yaaaaaaa le le le le le Ahmad Mahmoood!

Yaaaaaaa le le le le le doodool!

Comment

AFC Champions League 2015

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
                  You realize every top team in Europe has foreigners right? I'd rather have Iranian teams be filled with more foreigners but actually win games.
                  I'd rather not. If you think that's going to improve our football then you are dead wrong. The reason our national team is better than these countries whose clubs are filled with world class foreigners is that our domestic players are the actual core of their teams, and not foreigners.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
                    I realize that Iran stands #1 in Asia.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                      I'd rather not. If you think that's going to improve our football then you are dead wrong. The reason our national team is better than these countries filled with world class foreigners is that our domestic players are the actual core of their teams, and not foreigners.
                      Yeah I agree

A prime example:

England.

Comment

Lol you guys are pathetic honestly...we are losing and lost at home to this mediocre team, all you can do is make fun of the commentators.......

Al Naft is playing awful.

This is what we call sore losers...

Comment

Al al al al al al al al al al al al al al!

Comment

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post
                            Lol you guys are pathetic honestly...we are losing and lost at home to this mediocre team, all you can do is make fun of the commentators.......

Al Naft is playing awful.

This is what we call sore losers...
                            Who is Al Naft?

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
                              I realize that Iran stands #1 in Asia.
                              FIFA rankings are garbage. COLOMBIA is apparently 4th best team in the world according to FIFA and Romania are 7th.

Comment

Seeing an Iranian team win the ACL is becoming as unlikely as a regime change in Iran. IPL sucks big time.

Comment

Working...
                                X