No announcement yet.

AFC Champions League 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phew, awesome possession play in the 8 minutes...not even 1 dangerous attack for Al Ahli.

I almost had a heart attack.

Comment

Good, we're through.
      Proud 2b part of #TrotsRabbleDogs as a working class dog, Oz Corbynite & jaded republican.

"I'll always walk around like a Persian popinjay, and no one's gonna stop me, honey!"―Freddie Mercury.

Comment

Am I dreaming or Naft is clapping Saudiscum supporters?

Comment

Emrooz Arabestan azaaast. JK nothing happy comes from that country

Comment

Padovani: from Brazilian 5th Divisoj to AFC Champions League Quarter Finals, not to mention Naft's saviour.
            Support Iran until the end

Comment

I'm very happy for Mansourian. He deserves this type of experience and accolades. One of the best Iranian coaches we have.

Comment

ACL representatives in the QF's:

JPN 2
                IRN 1
                KOR 1
                ______
                CHN 1
                QAT 1
                KSA 1
                UAE 1

Comment

I pray to God that this naft team does not break apart for the goodness of our football
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Who will bow down to Mansourian next?

But seriously, every single Naft player apart from Ezati, Lotfi and Pado played horrendously.

Comment

Originally posted by jumba47 View Post
                      IRAN WINS baby what an intense game!!
                      I'm sorry, did Team Melli play today??

by the way, did you all notice that the players wanted to run with the flag and Mansourian immediately stopped it and took the flag away from the players??

very professional act by Mansourian, that's why he is above the majority of Iranian coaches
                      Last edited by persianallstars; 05-27-2015, 11:31 AM.
                      TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Naft Tehran should try to buy Aria Hasegawa, he can be a great addition for the team in the semi finals if they make it. Reza Gucci as well

Comment

very sweet win, al gooz can go home and dump more money into burned out brazillian players as our team plays fair, enjoyable football with victory

Comment

Originally posted by persianallstars View Post
                            I'm sorry, did Team Melli play today??
                            What funny is that Ferdowsipour kept calling them Naft-e Iran on the show Monday.
                            راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Can Naft play an east asian side? seriously i am fed up with these arabs teams, I will throw up if they face an Al-Kesafat again.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                                Naft Tehran should try to buy Aria Hasegawa, he can be a great addition for the team in the semi finals if they make it
                                No.

What Naft really needs is a finisher and this team to remain together.

These two together would buy them a ticket to the finals.

Comment

Working...
                                X