No announcement yet.

AFC Champions League 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woow It has been a LONG time ago I have seen such great game by Persepolis. They were GREAT. Very attacking and very technical. I am really happy they showed M. Laudrup how good Iranian football can be.
    Finally Derakhshan is showing signs of progress in the team. They should definitely stick with him and forget Branko and Ghotbi.

GO PERSEPOLIS
    sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
    >-----------------<
    Marg bar dictator
    >-----------------<

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
      No way Persepolis with their bad form will win today...
      Just like you said Iran would play in the Semis against South Korea at the Asian Cup right?
      We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

highlights: http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=13833

Comment

Originally posted by Javeed View Post
          Just like you said Iran would play in the Semis against South Korea at the Asian Cup right?
          Piss off you tool, I am always optimistic when it comes down to TM. But today nobody expected that PP would win, and afterwards is simply childish to quote me when PP surprisingly did won with 3-0. This is not the first time you are trying to get under my skin, don't let me bring up all your weird threads / posts you have created.

Comment

Doesn't Naft play today as well?

Edit: never mind, didn't know it was earlier than PP's match
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Tirxator will lose tomorrow mark my words. changing coaches exactly before CL is always a bad idea

Comment

Am I being punked?

This was all part of lord Derakhshan's plan, he doesn't care about IPL since he knows winning it is useless, so he threw all those games, now we can see his real power in the ACL!

Comment

Good win from Persepolis. But there are still 5 matches to play.....

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                    Tirxator will lose tomorrow mark my words. changing coaches exactly before CL is always a bad idea
                    They are facing probably the worst team in the west asian bracket I highly doubt they lose. Maybe 0-0 at worst.

Comment

Originally posted by ZandiJoon View Post
                      gr8 m8 i r8 8/8
                      u wot m8?

Comment

Derakhshan>Simeone

Comment

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=208806

Bengar: Bayad be arabha 6 goal zad

Comment

naft played well but made some defensive errors. 2-1 not an awful result against a regular acl contender like pakhtakhor
                            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

I don't get why ppl are pretending Persepolis beat Real Madrid. This was Lehkwiya for God's sake. What have they done in ACL?

Comment

Originally posted by Lorestani View Post
                                I don't get why ppl are pretending Persepolis beat Real Madrid. This was Lehkwiya for God's sake. What have they done in ACL?
                                Are u kidding?

1. On paper that's one of the strongest teams in west Asia as they are the reigning champs of the QSL.

2. They are wel coached by Michael Ladrup

3. Not to mention their strong squad with the likes of weis, nam tae he, Sebastian soria, and several other Qatari NT players.

Considering PP's current state, for them to win by 3 goals against such a team gives is every reason in the world to be happy.
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X