No announcement yet.

AFC Champions League 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great shot by Mobali. Goes for a corner. From really far out.
    راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Originally posted by Navid_M View Post
      Looks like living in the UAE has gotten to someones head.
      Lol think whatever you want, Naft, Zobahan and Sepahan are the only glimmers of hope between out subpar league.

I thought I'd seen it all before Al Ahli here with a fan base of 12 people beat our almighty Tiraxtur
      Support Iran until the end

Comment

Iman Shireehhhh
        "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
          Watch it again. Number 25 made the foul on Amiri and got yellow card for it and then number 3 pushed another Naft player. You mixing two black dudes. This is what I was talking about age and emotion.
          Ok with the way you and some others behave we will always stay like this. And people wonder why the afc is stupid. When you have people who are supporting the other teams, this is what we should expect.

Comment

Wow, Shiri almost gave up our 3rd goal
            راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

throw your body at the thing for goodness sake
              "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Feels like watching a TM game

Comment

Originally posted by Armin98 View Post
                  Ok with the way you and some others behave we will always stay like this. And people wonder why the afc is stupid. When you have people who are supporting the other teams, this is what we should expect.
                  One sentence again. You are very young my friend.

Comment

so close on our corner..

Comment

I swear I hate that music from the stadium..it must be a torture to our players

Comment

I didn't watch the first half, I'm watching second half now.

Can't wait to watch the highlights cuz i'm hearing so much shit has been going on...

P.S. what are these hellish music/sounds coming frorm the supporters in the stadium?

Comment

I think Naft goes up anyway. I have a good feeling.

Comment

dame naft garm

Comment

Come on Naft.

Comment

Originally posted by Bessos View Post
                                P.S. what are these hellish music/sounds coming frorm the supporters in the stadium?
                                Arab music from the announcer to take us out of our game

Comment

Working...
                                X