AFC Champions League 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
    Referee is not bad. I think his calls are right despite the commentator opinion.
    Yeah Amiri didnt pass out. He shouldve throwed some punches to while at it and maybe Amiri would pass out and you would change your opinion.

Comment

The second goal brought the game back to the beginning. We need another goal because they are creating chances from their right winger, and that #9 is a legit player. Sucks we scored a beautiful goal but couldnt hold on to it.

Comment

Unbelievable how we gave up two shitty ass cheap goals. Totally unnecessary collapsing before the half time

Comment

I hope Naft scores another goal so all these heywans go back home. Haywan!

Comment

Big mistakes Naft did with coming on the field with flowers, relax and fair play. Such pu$$y attitude doesn't pay at this level.

Comment

Bare dirt from Naft players, stop with the delusional comments.

Mobali rolling for nothing and even worse than that is when Vahid kicks a jihadi, gets a tap on the leg and scratches and holds his chests like some absolute pansy.
              Support Iran until the end

Comment

Bring on Kamyabinia and Ghorbani. Im sick of these Saudi scums.

AFC is a joke, pure joke

Comment

Originally posted by Armin98 View Post
                  Yeah Amiri didnt pass out. He shouldve throwed some punches to while at it and maybe Amiri would pass out and you would change your opinion.
                  You are too young my friend. This is all emotion taking over reason. I saw the slow motion and it was not red card. Yes Amiri received a hit but it was not such a blow that he pretended to be. Yellow card and warning to the Saudi player was enough. Of course Saudis are not playing fairly in this match and Naft should have expect this after yesterday match and airport incident. I hope Naft still come back and win this match with class as they deserve.

Comment

Originally posted by Wahid Dejagah View Post
                    Bare dirt from Naft players, stop with the delusional comments.

Mobali rolling for nothing and even worse than that is when Vahid kicks a jihadi, gets a tap on the leg and scratches and holds his chests like some absolute pansy.
                    Sorry but kheili chert o pert migi

Comment

Absolutely no question that should have been a red card.

Officiating has been TERRIBLE. 1st with the Mobali foul (which he waived advantage btw, meaning he acknowledged not only the contact but the foul) and then refusing medical attention. And then with this fiasco which should have ended with one Red card and one Yellow to Al-Ahli.

Absolutely TERRIBLE and as usual these East Asian refs are screwing us over.

Comment

should we leave AFC? Yes

Comment

^After the replay I agree too that Amiri was acting quite a bit, it wasn't as bad of a kick as it looked like, but I got pissed when that Osama asshole came and grabbed one of our players and pushed him to the ground without even a warning.

Comment

I don't know what happens when Iranian teams enter Arab soil, we become psychically inferior and can't keep control of our emotions.

We need to get ourselves together because this Al-Ahli team was a joke when Naft played them in Azadi. We are making them looking much better than they are but they are crap. Naft can do this

Comment

Mordeshoore harchi heyvoono bebare.

Comment

Beiranvand really should have saved that 2nd goal.

Comment

Working...
                                X