• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perspolis 3-0 Lekhwiya

FT

Sadly we didn't make it 4-0

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
      BTW did you notice the girl in the stadium? I did.
      I bet you it was a guy, as nowadays guys in Iran make themselves look more like girls than girls themselves do

FT 3-0 Perspolis

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
        BTW did you notice the girl in the stadium? I did.
        If you're talking about Sebastian Soria then yes I saw her too

Comment

BTW, both Chinese teams are at the top of their groups after the 1st day of games!

And Al Ain-Al Shabab ended 0-0 which is a good result for Naft.

Al Nasr - Bonyadkor starts in 25 minutes. A tie there would also be a great result for PP.

Comment

Great win by Perspolis. I remember even when Denizli was perspolis's coach 3 seasons ago we did terrible in IPL ending the season in 12th place but great in Asian cup. By great I mean we qualified to the next round.

Comment

Perspolis Lekhwiya
              sigpic ABIETEH

Comment

I do not like to speculate this early, but if PP plays like this every ACL game they might take it far (Quarter / Semi-Finals)

Comment

Perspolis should ve scored at least 5 today

Comment

Ok time for my favorite quote of the day.

This is the one I nominated:
                    Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                    embarrasing BUT this is the level of iranian club football today. Naft is nr.1 in the League right now
                    The reason being, I loved the in depth analysis and intelligence mixed together in one small sentence, after ACL debutant U23 Naft side lost away against Uzbekistan's strongest team, 2-1. Congratulation, please participate again.

Comment

Laudrup and all those stars went home with 3:0. Good job the new Gabriella have changed Perspolice.
                      I hope we see Sadeghian ready too. It could have been 4:0 or more. The ref what should I say. This is Asia

Comment

Originally posted by ZandiJoon View Post
                        Ok time for my favorite quote of the day.
                        You're relentless dude.

Comment

Stuff like this happens in Football. Things start to go their way, players gain confidence and all of a sudden everything clicks. They are world beaters. The key is sustaining it. Iranian teams do terribly in tournament play and aren't trained maintain good level of play. Unfortunately, Perspolis will likely experience the same fate.

Comment

The right combination of players made a difference. They seemed blended well.
                            Did Derakhshan get some advice from Mahdivikia and Karimi? Who cares anymore. We won and this will continue.

Comment

Originally posted by Shahin View Post
                              Stuff like this happens in Football. Things start to go their way, players gain confidence and all of a sudden everything clicks. They are world beaters. The key is sustaining it. Iranian teams do terribly in tournament play and aren't trained maintain good level of play. Unfortunately, Perspolis will likely experience the same fate.
                              gr8 m8 i r8 8/8

Comment

If I am not mistaken this must have been one of Perspolis' best performances of the recent years, be it at domestic or international level. Hopefully we will keep it up, although in all honesty I highly doubt Perspolis will keep up the trend and God forbid sooner or later will flop somewhere down the line, as most our teams do very often!

Comment

Working...
                                X