AFC Champions League 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Such a better game than yesterday
    "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Serious lapse of concentration in defense

Comment

This is a team, PP Was a sack of luck

Comment

I don't hope this referee pulls a Ben Willaims with Beiranvand

Comment

what was the yellow for?
            "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Naft doesn't play very well. soft tackles, soft passes, driblling instead of passing...Al ahli seems more hungry than them

Comment

Amiri makes corners out of nothing

Comment

No one is hungrier than Mobali and it shows. Not necessarily a good thing

Comment

Goal Padovani!!!

Great cross by Mobali, great finish
                    راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Bye bye Al Ahli

Comment

Yes baby

Shire Mansourian... Perfect tactically so far, press up at the half way point, have counter-attacks and offense from both flanks and through the centre - go for the goal, kill the game

Comment

GOAL NAFT!

Comment

Sick cross, great goal!

Comment

Please don't park the bus, please don't park the bus

Comment

HAHAHA arabic commentator started crying first time a hear a commentator cry live

Comment

Working...
                                X