No announcement yet.

AFC Champions League 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's very important win for guangzhou, injured best striker Alan since second match of the season, and played with only one foreigner in both of the leg's against seongnam, also some of their regular domestic starter missed out because of injury too
    I am Tigersandys
    Forza Guo'an
    加油!国安队!

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
      Im really scared that Naft only scoring one will bite them in the ass.
      The difference between Naft and Perspolis is that, Naft plays a much better counter-attacking football and is better at defending. Plus, Al-Ahli is weaker than Al-Hilal. We will have to see, I hope Amiri has a good game today, because if he does IMO, Naft will go through easily.

Comment

waiting for a good show. In football tactics Mansourian = mini CQ. I hope Naft show them a good football.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
          I really don't like this Persepolis team but Z Joon e Esteghlali inam dige maramesh nist. I never laugh at SS if they are losing against non Iranian teams even if I dislike GN.

Comment

AFC Champions League 2015

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
            I really don't like this Persepolis team but Z Joon e Esteghlali inam dige maramesh nist. I never laugh at SS if they are losing against non Iranian teams even if I dislike GN.
            Couldn't care less about SS sorry. And don't be offended it's a joke.

Comment

Unusually small amount of news about Naft today! But the line-up is finally released:

علیرضا بیرانوند، امین حاج*محمدی، سیامک کوروشی، لئوناردو پادوانی، علیرضا عزتی، مهدی شیری، مهدی لطفی، وحید حمدی*نژاد، ایمان مبعلی،وحید امیری، غلامرضا رضایی

Changes from last game starting line-up: Kouroshi, Shiri in... Ebrahimi, Rezavand out

Comment

Damnit!! Can't catch this game live -_-

Comment

let's go naft

Comment

Does it start in an hour?

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                      Lol, you think Dortmund would do this badly against a team that got 3rd in a league that's supposed to be lower than theirs? You all make it seem like IPL is the bee's knees and then backtrack and say how low rent the PARTICULAR IPL team that loses is every year. The last good IPL team in Asia was Zob Ahan honestly. You sound like a typical IPL sympathizer with your cookie cutter responses. You have said nothing different from Camran and I bet you think you sound like a Harvard PHD lol. You couldn't be farther with your low brow logic.

FYI lol at the people who liked this post. The 3 people I've disagreed with who love IPL all day and suck on the balls of every IPL player like Khosrow Heydari who should be shining shoes these days.
                      Damn I don't think I've read a more butt hurt post in my years here at PFDC, again the facts are all there for you to see. It's up to you whether or not you chose to accept them (which you clearly refuse to)......again so many inaccuracies in your post:

- Hilal finished 2nd place, not 3rd.
                      - if that team was runner up in serie A for example and was runner up in the CL, yeah I'd bet they would lose.
                      - measuring a nations success in a competition like this is much better measured by total number of point accumulated by their representatives not just how far a single team gets. If that is the one and only way u measure a nations success in the ACL then just lol
                      - before you throw assumptions like "I bet you think you sound like a Harvard PHD" you might wanna take a look at yourself and notice how every other post of yours is probably around 6-7 paragraphs long trying to tell us all why Davari and Beitashour are better than the current crop in TM trying to dig out any lame excuse as if you're always right. Priceless
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

We all need Naft to put on a good performance tonight after PP's (Brankos) abero rizi last night!!!

Martikeye bi Gheyrate bi bokhar, they should send his ass back to Croatia without pay, cheap bastard!

Comment

Al-Ain 1 - Al-Ahli Dubai 0 (HT)

Al-Ain to advance if the result stays

Comment

When is the Naft game? What time?

Comment

There used to be a nice sticky thread with all that info about each game. not sure what happened to that.

Comment

Originally posted by kianstarwars View Post
                                When is the Naft game? What time?
                                2nd. I am having a extremely hard time finding out what time the game is at. I thought it was to be 6:45 PM Jeddah time but it's 7:45PM right now and no game.

Comment

Working...
                                X