AFC Champions League 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
    I read somewhere that the hotel officials didn't allow them to train on thr groud apparently, there was no money issue afaik..
    According to V3, the hotel asked them for 1500 Saudi Riyals (only $400 USD!!!) to use the facilities, Nejadfallah was on Haj and Branko was presumably too cheap to put it on his credit card or worse yet too dumb to charge it to the room, so instead you have the most popular football team in Iran running around the hotel like a bunch of idiots!!!

That must be so fucking (excuse my language) embarrassing. I honestly feel bad for our players. I'm sorry, but you must be a real cheap fucking bastard (excuse the language again, but I'm fuming) to subject your players to this type of humiliation and mental anguish before such an important game instead of paying a $400 bill (which you may very well get reimbursed for) on a $0.5+ million salary!!!

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1242915...F%DB%8C%D9%88)

Comment

"Amir tabriz oghli" comment on Varzesh 3

Comment

Jeonbuk H. M. of Korea become the 2nd team to advance to the quarter-finals after beating Beijing Guoan 1-0 away. They had tied the 1st game 1-1 at home.

So far, both away teams have won their games today - perhaps a good omen for PP going into their away agame.

Lekhwiya - Al-Sadd are up next and regardless of the result, the composition of countries in the quarterfinals before that game will be:

Japan 1
        Korea 1
        Qatar 1

P.S. According to Varzesh 3 (via Al-Watan) Al-Hilal will be playing with 3 forwards (4-3-3).

Comment

Only an Iranian team could suffer like that. Even an Palestinian team would have everything sorted out. Of course, paid by Iranians.

Comment

Bazi key shoro mishe?

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
              Bazi key shoro mishe?
              11:05 LA Time
              14:05 NYC Time
              19:05 London Time
              20:05 CET
              21:05 Riyadh Time

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                Nejadfallah was on Haj and Branko was presumably too cheap to put it on his credit card or worse yet too dumb to charge it to the room, so instead you have the most popular football team in Iran running around the hotel like a bunch of idiots!!!
                Just imagine your company sends you on a business trip to Washington DC and then you decided to jump on a plane and go to NY a day before your important meeting. That's exactly what Nejadfallah is doing.

He went to Saudi Arabia for business purposes and not pleasure. I don't understand why he has to Mecca before the game and not after the game. He knows that Saudis are up to no good so why didn't he wait at least until the game is over and then go to Haj? Doesn't make sense to me.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by AminGP View Post
                    Just imagine your company sends you on a business trip to Washington DC and then you decided to jump on a plane and go to NY a day before your important meeting. That's exactly what Nejadfallah is doing.

He went to Saudi Arabia for business purposes and not pleasure. I don't understand why he has to Mecca before the game and not after the game. He knows that Saudis are up to no good so why didn't he wait at least until the game is over and then go to Haj? Doesn't make sense to me.
                    Rafte ghoflo dakhil bebande be kaabe. mage yadet rafte ina teamo ba doaye komeyl mifrestadan to zamin?

Comment

Originally posted by IranPowned View Post
                      11:05 LA Time
                      14:05 NYC Time
                      19:05 London Time
                      20:05 CET
                      21:05 Riyadh Time
                      Do you know Dalghoz Abad local time too?

Btw here is the two first matches

Kashiwa Reysol (Japan)1-2 Suwon Samsong (Korea)

Jeonbuk Hyundai (Korea) 1-0 Beijing Guoan (China)

Comment

Originally posted by AminGP View Post

He's clearly a retard more concerned about pretending to be a pious man and sucking up to the establishment than doing his freakin' job. But then again, that's the reason we're so far behind in everything, isn't it?

BTW bro, I forgot to answer your question in the other thread about how I came up with my username - got a phone call when I was reading that, got distracted and just remembered now... It comes from that Iraj Mirza poem...

داشت عباس قلی خان پسری
                        پسر بی ادب و بی هنری

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                          BTW bro, I forgot to answer your question in the other thread about how I came up with my username - got a phone call when I was reading that, got distracted and just remembered now... It comes from that Iraj Mirza poem...

داشت عباس قلی خان پسری
                          پسر بی ادب و بی هنری
                          I had a cassette about the story of this Abass Gholi Khan when I was a kid. His name was Ali Mardan khan if I am not mistaken. You could choose that ID. Ali Mardan Khan

Comment

have nice day in Riyadh ,plus two goal from Alhilal , then Go back to Tehran.

Awesome trip ..

Comment

Are you guys not understanding what is actually happening ?That hotel goh khorde to ask for Field rental money. The hosts must provide that for free. What the Saudis are doing is illegal.
                              you really think the club would have enough money to fly everyone to Saudi, get hotels and then not afford $400 for a field?
                              This is just classic Saudi "karshekani"

Comment

Originally posted by imfromksa View Post
                                have nice day in Riyadh ,plus two goal from Alhilal , then Go back to Tehran.

Awesome trip ..
                                Boro bishinim baba

Comment

Working...
                                X