No announcement yet.

AFC Champions League 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This video shows the Al-Ahli fans against Tiraxtur. The Saudis are going to make it really hard for both Perspolis and Naft.
    Half the fans are Africans...

https://twitter.com/moath_al_subhi/s...20599507390464

Comment

Originally posted by Shah Abbas View Post
      This video shows the Al-Ahli fans against Tiraxtur. The Saudis are going to make it really hard for both Perspolis and Naft.

What are they chanting?

Comment

Even our relegating teams fans are more intimidating than this , unfortunately for Al Ahli, they will have to show themselves on the field and if anything, Naft will be the one giving them a hard time. Its going to be a hard battle for Persepolis though but at least they have the mental advantage

Comment

هذا الايررانيي ؟ مايمشي
          عند الاهلاوي ؟ مايمشي

It's a little hard to translate it because 'Mayamshi' is not a proper Arabic word, it's a phrase used by mainly Saudis, it means various things.
          But, it means something like this:

The Iranian team? Not on our level. (Be ma nemikhore)
          This Al-Ahli - They (Iranian team) are not on our level.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
            Even our relegating teams fans are more intimidating than this , unfortunately for Al Ahli, they will have to show themselves on the field and if anything, Naft will be the one giving them a hard time. Its going to be a hard battle for Persepolis though but at least they have the mental advantage
            lol, our relegating teams have fans? Paykan? They may not be as intimidating, but they are usually very loud and could get very annoying for the players.
            I personally have a feeling that in the Perspolis - Al-Hilal game something bad will happen. The Saudis were very upset about the loss, any wrong refereeing decision may cause the fans to storm the pitch, IMO.

Comment

lol, our relegating teams have fans? Paykan? They may not be as intimidating, but they are usually very loud and could get very annoying for the players.
              I personally have a feeling that in the Perspolis - Al-Hilal game something bad will happen. The Saudis were very upset about the loss, any wrong refereeing decision may cause the fans to storm the pitch, IMO.
              If I was our players I would prefer playing in front of Al Ahli fans instead of Naft Masjed ones without even hesitating lol. Naft is no pushover like Tractor, they are going to fight for the QF pass big time in Jeddah

Comment

Both of them will be eliminated

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
                  Both of them will be eliminated
                  Iranian teams or the Al's?

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                    Iranian teams or the Al's?
                    Both of the Saudi teams.

My prediction is they will own the game for the first 15 minutes against Persepolis, then will fall short and on their face.

Naft will control the game from the start to finish. Al Ahli knows if Naft scores, they are finished 100%. Because NT has great ball possession.

Comment

Today an Egyptian friend of mine said the Saudis are bitching and moaning about Persepolis on social media lol.

Comment

Naft Tehran will prove on the field that they are better than Al Ahli.

Comment

Quarterfinals are going to look like this

Perspolis/Al Hilal vs. Al Sadd/Lekhwiya

Naft/Al Ahli (KSA) vs. Al Ahli (UAE) vs. Al Ain

Comment

dark skinned arabs, and black arabs

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                              dark skinned arabs, and black arabs
                              I believe those black people are actually African, probably Sudanese who moved to Saudi.

Comment

I believe those black people are actually African, probably Sudanese who moved to Saudi.
                                sudan kinda counts as arabs ;P

Comment

Working...
                                X