AFC Champions League 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IranPowned View Post
    I read only 'great perfomance etcetera' but is a 1:0 margin not a little bit small?
    It is, but 1-0 is a GOOD result in the 1st leg of a two legged play-off. All you need in the return game is an early goal and the other team has to score 3 goals to go up.

Out of the 8 teams that played their 1st games at home this week, Naft & PP have the best results going into the return leg.

Al-Ahli (UAE) - Al-Ain game just ended at 0-0 as well.

Seongnam of Korea are the only other team that won their home game (2-1).

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
      I hope a scenario occurs that both of our teams get into the semi-final, that would be amazing..we will have at least one participant in the Club Confederations Cup, great exposure for Iranian club football against the best clubs in the world (if an Iranian teams becomes champions of course).
      You mean the FIFA Club World Cup? That'll only happen if a team wins the Champions League aziz.

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
        It is, but 1-0 is a GOOD result in the 1st leg of a two legged play-off. All you need in the return game is an early goal and the other team has to score 3 goals to go up.

Out of the 8 teams that played their 1st games at home this week, Naft & PP have the best results going into the return leg.

Al-Ahli (UAE) - Al-Ain game just ended at 0-0 as well.

Seongnam of Korea are the only other team that won their home game (2-1).
        I think that Naft delivered a wonderful and promising performance against the 2nd best team in Saudi Arabia who dominated Tractor. I am very hopeful for this 2nd leg, we only need Branko to prepare a solid defense for their Al Hilal game and hopefully 2 Iranian teams in Quarters

Comment

Shortened Highlights: http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=14779

I
          say shortened, 'cause I remember Naft had 2-3 decent chances just in the 1st 12 minutes.

Comment

Naft plays several classes better than Prspolice but not so many people at the stadium. Why did they lose so many chances? It should have been 3 if they were carefull at finishing

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
              You mean the FIFA Club World Cup? That'll only happen if a team wins the Champions League aziz.
              Yes I meant that one. If an Iranian team wins the ACL, they will qualify for Club World Cup right?

Comment

What a great week !!! Sepahan champion, Perspolis beats SS, PP and Naft beat two saudi teams. Awesome !!!

Comment

Better highlights: http://video.varzesh3.com/video/%D9%...A%D8%A7%D9%86/

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                    Naft and Persepolis disappointed many Saudis last two days... but not only Saudis
                    bro lets wait until next week, if our teams lose, I swear they will show up and attack this thread again saying "our league is so far behind" etc

Comment

Originally posted by DireStraits View Post
                      Naft plays several classes better than Prspolice but not so many people at the stadium.
                      Azadi's just a HUGE stadium Saeid jaan, so it looks like the turn out is bad. Believe it or not, none of the other 6 games (excluding PP's game) had attendance of more than 14,000.

Official attendance numbers aren't out yet for Naft's game or the UAE match-up, but unofficial numbers for Naft are around 10,000 and Al-Ahli (UAE) has barely managed to attract 5,000 fans to their previous home games.

---------------

P.S. Official numbers out and Naft's game actually had the 3rd highest attendance of the 8 round of 16 1st leg matches and a very close 3rd at that:

1 - Perspolis, 100,000
                      2 - Seongnam, 13,792
                      3 - Naft - 13,370
                      4 - Jeonbuk Hyundai - 12,409

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                        bro lets wait until next week, if our teams lose, I swear they will show up and attack this thread again saying "our league is so far behind" etc
                        It's a matter of opportunity, they are patiently waiting in the dark until the right moment arises so that they can reappear

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                          Yes I meant that one. If an Iranian team wins the ACL, they will qualify for Club World Cup right?
                          Yeah only if they win.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                            If Seda Sima upgrades their shitty camera to the ones that Qatar has which is a world standard right now and build decent stadiums, our league will be much better than J-League.

Comment

This is for Vahid Amiri, played great today. Thanks to CQ for inviting him to Team Meli, he has improved big time, since the Asian Cup.

Comment

Ya salam!

Halva! Halva!

Ya salam!

Halva! Halva!

!!

Comment

Working...
                                X