AFC Champions League 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is no comparison between Naft and Persepolis. Naft played some beautiful and fluid yet effective football, credit to Mansourian really

Special mention for Amiri who is proving his class, he is absolutely brilliant so far, completely owning the 8-0ers

Comment

I wish our team melli learns lessons from this I haven't them play fluid football like this in ages! If our top team melli players can learn to play more as a team, our future is bright!
      You just got Caged
      K.C McElroy's Fan

Comment

Where is the ''IPL sucks, dark days ahead this is the reality of our football'' squad?

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
          There is no comparison between Naft and Persepolis. Naft played some beautiful and fluid yet effective football, credit to Mansourian really
          I thought quite the oppsoite. I thought they looked a lot like Persepolis in that they can't find the final pass to score a goal to save their own life. They wasted so many chances to create something....Rezaie closing in on goal sky's a shot over the goal, Amiri flops on the wing, later is offside clearly when he doesn't need to be to end the half, Ezzati and Mobali always trying to make the hardest pass......I can go on and on.

I hate to be the downer but I just was very frustrated with naft this half. They did move the ball pretty well and we're playing a fast pace game but they are no different than PP in that they can't find the final pass. They should have scored another goal or two that half
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
            Where is the ''IPL sucks, dark days ahead this is the reality of our football'' squad?
            Waiting in the dark until the opportunity arises

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
              They will show up as soon an IPL team loses don't worry
              You just got Caged
              K.C McElroy's Fan

Comment

FANTASTIC display from Naft and well deserved lead...

GREAT pressing, GREAT movement on and off the ball, GREAT switches, GREAT passing (other than a few intercepted through balls) - a very fast paced attacking football that was a pleasure to watch.

I can honestly say this was the best 45 minutes of football I've seen from any Iranian team in the ACL this year - PP 2nd half of the home game against Lekhwiya being the only other one that even came close.

I was VERY impressed with Rezavand, for such a young guy he seems very intelligent, calm and collected with good vision. I hope Naft start the 2nd half with the exact same pace and determination and score a second goal, so they can sit back and switch to a counter-attacking game.

The Al-Ahli players look like they can be thrown into complete psychological chaos with another goal - don't forget they are one of only two teams (out of 32) who have not lost a single game in this competition so far.

Comment

Originally posted by CAGE View Post
                  I wish our team melli learns lessons from this I haven't them play fluid football like this in ages! If our top team melli players can learn to play more as a team, our future is bright!
                  I thought TM played with good flow against Chile...

Comment

Motahari to finish off the 8-0ers in the second half

Comment

I don't know if Naft is playing good or Al-Ahli is rubbish...

Comment

Originally posted by Shah Abbas View Post
                        Naft are neutralizing Al Ahli's offense with their compact defense and are deadly in every single one of their attacks unlike Persepolis yesterday.

And after all, let's not forget that this is the team Tractor struggled big time against

Comment

Why is Azadi half empty? Why so much support for PP but Naft doesn't get much support?

Comment

This is my point exactly. Al Ahli is playing like pure garbage and is making naft look a lot better than they are....
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I think this just goes to show how strong Group A & B were compared to Groups C & D - which makes Tractor's crashing our even more questionable.

Comment

Beirnavand must have spanked his monkey for ages otherwise i can't explain why he can throw that fucking far

NAFT is playing awesome.
                                IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Working...
                                X