AFC Champions League 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

only watched the second half.
    love the effort Taremi gives on every play. Alishah ran hard today as well.
    not a coincident these two players were involved with the goal.

Branko's sub at the end of the game made me scratch my head.
    why take Kamandani out?? he didn't look injured or anything. why not one of those really tired guys?

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
      Seriousuly though Keonkish jan post here when you see this, I swear to god I saw you celebrating in the crowd after the goal, or it must've been a copy of you lol
      Yes, I was sitting in the front row on the good seats near vip. I came with about 10 people. There were people on The edge of the stadium and on the light towers. Al hilal are the nastiest time wasters I have ever seen . They totally deserved the red card. And the keeper should have been sent off as well. The linesman and ref were very poor. They didn't even have headsets. Pp was very off but watching live I can see that Sosha saved pp a few times and that Ali asgari should never play a game of professional football ever again. The guy couldn't even do a single thing right. Alisha and taremi were one level above the other pp players. Al hilal lost to the fans , because pp was shit yesterday truth be told. They had no good ground passing scheme.

The atmosphere was insane and all the people were partying on the highway afterwards . I understand now why women are not allowed inside. Half of the people attending are low life street scum who just yell and smoke like 24 cigarettes in one game.

When the goal was scored my group and I ran to the front of the seats and started running around . I was wearing a salmon colored polo lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
        Yes, I was sitting in the front row on the good seats near vip. I came with about 10 people. There were people on The edge of the stadium and on the light towers. Al hilal are the nastiest time wasters I have ever seen . They totally deserved the red card. And the keeper should have been sent off as well. The linesman and ref were very poor. They didn't even have headsets. Pp was very off but watching live I can see that Sosha saved pp a few times and that Ali asgari should never play a game of professional football ever again. The guy couldn't even do a single thing right. Alisha and taremi were one level above the other pp players. Al hilal lost to the fans , because pp was shit yesterday truth be told. They had no good ground passing scheme.

The atmosphere was insane and all the people were partying on the highway afterwards . I understand now why women are not allowed inside. Half of the people attending are low life street scum who just yell and smoke like 24 cigarettes in one game.

When the goal was scored my group and I ran to the front of the seats and started running around . I was wearing a salmon colored polo lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        This is the true meaning of patriotism. Kudos

Comment

Naft! Naft! Naft! Naft! Naft! Naft!

Comment

Eastern Zone

FC Seoul VS Gamba Osaka

Live Links

http://www.zhibo8.cc/zhibo/zuqiu/201...abangangba.htm

Seongnam FC VS Guangzhou Evergrande Taobao

Live Links

http://www.zhibo8.cc/zhibo/zuqiu/201...zhouhengda.htm
            I am Tigersandys
            Forza Guo'an
            加油!国安队!

Comment

I have a good feeling about today's match.

I don't know why but I see Al Ahli choking.

5 more hours to go!

Comment

Yani Khak bar sare oon pofioozi ke ino nevesht!

Translation of the Headline: Beating Al-Hilal with the Referees cooperation/assistance!
                Why on earth would an IRANIAN newspaper write this? Now the Saudis are using this to show Iran bribed the referee...

Comment

Originally posted by Shah Abbas View Post
                  Why on earth would an IRANIAN newspaper write this? Now the Saudis are using this to show Iran bribed the referee...
                  I disagree. Especially in our rotten and sick iranian society, i am glad to read a glimpse of truth. The not given legit goal....Laks handball outside the box....many other incidents and wrong calls.

As for the Saudis.....i'd like to quote our Shah here: They can say whatever they want. (It was about the term of persian gulf actually )
                  IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
                    I disagree. Especially in our rotten and sick iranian society, i am glad to read a glimpse of truth. The not given legit goal....Laks handball outside the box....many other incidents and wrong calls.

As for the Saudis.....i'd like to quote our Shah here: They can say whatever they want. (It was about the term of persian gulf actually )
                    Statements about the referees decisions are all based on opinion! Some could see Soshas handball outside the box as a yellow and some could see it as a red. The newspaper has no right to state "Perspolis won with the referees Cooperation!"

Comment

Goooooooooooo Naft!!! I really hope that a good amount of supporters show up today to support Mansourians Naft in this battle, this team needs all the cheers and support that they can get, including the support of our dear Azaris because Naft is representing the whole of Iran against a well nourished and highly developed team representing Irans #1 enemy KSA!
                      Ey vall Iraniane aziz, lets show some hambastegi for this one and support our brothers in Naft!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shah Abbas View Post
                        Yani Khak bar sare oon pofioozi ke ino nevesht!

Translation of the Headline: Beating Al-Hilal with the Referees cooperation/assistance!

GOL Newspaper had a similar headline and their Instagram profile was attacked by Perspolis fans

Comment

Nooshe jan - Halal

Comment

Roughly 60th minute in the East Asian games today and both games are tied.

Perspolis is still the only team that have won their home game in the round of 16! Hopefully Naft will match that feat.

Interestingly all the 4 Korean teams had their home games 1st and so far they've registered a loss and 3 ties - they're not looking good!

P.S. Osaka just scored against Seoul, so make that 2 losses and 2 ties in their home games.

Comment

If Persepolis score a goal next week they certainly go through. Good job yesterday!

Comment

lol korean teams have been sucking big time in this round of 16. Gamba scores another.

Comment

Working...
                                X