No announcement yet.

AFC Champions League 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was a bit distracted a missed a few minutes of the game then and when, but I cannot agree with AFC repeatedly claiming Al Hilal was so dominant. Anyone knows where I can find the match stats?

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
      I was a bit distracted a missed a few minutes of the game then and when, but I cannot agree with AFC repeatedly claiming Al Hilal was so dominant. Anyone knows where I can find the match stats?
      I watched the highlights, Al hilal has some big chances, more than Persepolis

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
        I thought Saudi national team was weak these days...
        I just searched their squad from the Asian cup. 6 Al Hilal played today, 5 starters for Al Ahli, tomorrow.

Saudi NT is weak but Al Hilals CBs are Brazilian/Korean otherwise Perspolis would have scored more. Their teams have very strict punishments. Apparently one of Al Hilals players spoke out against a Prince and did not feature today. Samaras/Shamrani were also injured.

Saudi NT is talentwise still better than all Arab teams besides UAE but they change coaches more than any NT in recent memory. They never have any continuity and have been suffering since 2007 Lossto Iraq.

On top of that, and this is only a theory, I think Saudi players dont see themselves playing for their country as a pride thing. They play for the Saudi royal family who pays them thru their clubs, so they try harder for their clubs.

Comment

Perspolice owed the Victory to the malezian ref. Pay check works

Comment

AFC Champions League 2015

How lucky are these pp players.

They get to play in front of 100k of their fans every home acl game.

Now there is something even the best players can't experience in europe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Branko seems to have lady luck on his side. This doesn't bode well next season for SS.

Comment

Perspolis seems to have pretty quick players, which can result in very good counter attacks, if they learn to counter properly that is.

Comment

Seriousuly though Keonkish jan post here when you see this, I swear to god I saw you celebrating in the crowd after the goal, or it must've been a copy of you lol

Comment

I'm trolling the crap out of this al Hilal fan on Twitter.

Don't get me wrong, I have a life. But on my day off and resting, Persepolis beat al khalal. I just can't help it.

Follow me on Twitter: Persepolis91

Comment

great job not having our best defensive players. As Ashkan said above, Branko has lady luck on his side which ultimately helps in football games. And again the young players in PP have lifted up the speed of the team. Hopefully we can get a draw in Saudi Arabia which it will really be a huge accomplishment for PP if they do this as Al Hilal is not just an ordinary team. Lets hope for a good day for the reds next week.
                      __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

The difference between us and the Saudis in the ACL is that they don't have each others backs.

I've rarely to never have seen Taji fans talking shit about Persepolis if they lost to a Saudi club.

But I see a hundred comments by Al Nassr fans ridiculing and posting videos of Ali Karimi highlights vs Al Hilal lol.

That's the big difference between Iranian clubs and Saudi clubs. Iranian clubs have each other's backs.

If you remember that midget "Fred" looking Saudi celebrated the "Chopping off heads". Then when Motaheri scores vs Al kabab, he did the same celebration. Then Taremi with a more graphic one.

I think it's funny.

Comment

Hopefully tomorrow Naft puts the nail in the Saudi coffin.

Comment

I know Azadi is not home to NT. But I hope 100,000 fans show up tomorrow.

Comment

^they should just make the game free for naft's game

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
                                The difference between us and the Saudis in the ACL is that they don't have each others backs.

I've rarely to never have seen Taji fans talking shit about Persepolis if they lost to a Saudi club.

But I see a hundred comments by Al Nassr fans ridiculing and posting videos of Ali Karimi highlights vs Al Hilal lol.

That's the big difference between Iranian clubs and Saudi clubs. Iranian clubs have each other's backs.

If you remember that midget "Fred" looking Saudi celebrated the "Chopping off heads". Then when Motaheri scores vs Al kabab, he did the same celebration. Then Taremi with a more graphic one.

I think it's funny.
                                I don't know a single SS fan that wants PP to win. All my PP and SS friends make fun of each other for losing. And they make fun of Sepahan as well.

I do the same. But this is in Iran, outside there's more a nationalistic approach to club teams.
                                راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Working...
                                X