Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AFC Champions League 2015

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
    thats one way of looking at it. i think rezaie will be right wing and rezavand up top.
    Maybe, but that would be a terrible idea. Both Ghorbani and Motahari would be much better options for that position, even Rezaei would be better. So Mansourian would be silly IMO to do such a thing.

I think that Rezavand shouldn't even be starting in the first place

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
      Maybe, but that would be a terrible idea. Both Ghorbani and Motahari would be much better options for that position, even Rezaei would be better. So Mansourian would be silly IMO to do such a thing
      well right, as you said in ur earlier post he is planning on bringing motahari around the 65-70 mark. ghorbani hasnt gotten tons of playing time lately so i dont know about him. i remember rezavand scoring against Al shabab . he is a good young player that has a big physic. maybe thats why?

Comment

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
        well right, as you said in ur earlier post he is planning on bringing motahari around the 65-70 mark. ghorbani hasnt gotten tons of playing time lately so i dont know about him. i remember rezavand scoring against Al shabab . he is a good young player that has a big physic. maybe thats why?
        Oh right I thought so, you are mixing up Rezavand and Aliyari . Rezavand never scored vs Al Shabab and never plays as a striker, that's probably why you said that he will be up-top.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
          Oh right I thought so, you are mixing up Rezavand and Aliyari . Rezavand never scored vs Al Shabab and never plays as a striker, that's probably why you said that he will be up-top.
          ahh right! just checked! rezavand is a midfielder. my bad! slight confusion.

Comment

Use this site for streaming since it has much better quality than Footballitarin: http://www.iranproud.com/livetv/IRIB3

Comment

does IRIB (Hotbird) show the game ?

Comment

IRIB Varzesh will show the game

Comment

i live in germany, but i dont have irib varzesh :/ have you the frequenz?

Comment

Originally posted by Nika89 View Post
                    i live in germany, but i dont have irib varzesh :/ have you the frequenz?
                    Try jaam e jam

Comment

Good luck to Naft, what's the attendance for now?

Comment

Much faster pace that yesterday's game, so far anyway

Comment

Wow, brilliant start from Naft, very open attacking game unlike their previous games. Loving it

Comment

Naft is looking much much sharper than Persepolis

Comment

Disappointed by the turnup, they shouldnt play their games in Azadi anymore if they can't fill up.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                                Disappointed by the turnup, they shouldnt play their games in Azadi anymore if they can't fill up.
                                In all fairness to the few that showed up, they're making up for it with effort - very loud and jubilant

BTW LOL @ the two coaches both being bald and dressed exactly the same! They look like twins

Comment

Working...
                                X