AFC Champions League 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
    I swear I hope so badly that PP wins so we can see all these IPL bashing pro football analysts go like:

Then you can just point to all the other teams that passed this stage in the past 10 years.

But I doubt that will fix anything in our football.
    راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

FFS, who teached these idiots to head a ball?!

Comment

Umana is saving PP basically

Comment

Watching Persepolis play makes my eyes hurt.
          Watching these fucking arabs timewasting is going to make me blind.

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
            Then you can just point to all the other teams that passed this stage in the past 10 years.

But I doubt that will fix anything in our football.
            Neither will Azadari.

And holysh!t what is PP defence doing, 2 Al-Hilal players were open on that attack, we got lucky they pass was so bad.

Comment

PP looks better in the last few mins
              IRI = FAILED

Comment

Persepolis e ghahraman, Sarvare Mafia o Ghandali, ye gole dige azat mikhaim!

Comment

ya ali so close..

Comment

I hate 8-0ers really badly

Comment

Okay, MUCH better from PP in the last few minutes. Come on one goal and we've won the two-legs

Comment

M'ammad Noori is yoghurt (maast )
                        IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Ghanshange paye Taremi ro zadan to mohavate jarime.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                            HAHA, get out of here Javeed. CQ is RARELY praised by a few members like myself on here. Where have you been for all the CQ park-bussing bull**** the last 6 months since AC?
                            That is a very Persian reaction of you. Taking credit for something that many people have made reference to in the past and boast that you were one of few who were on his side.
                            To answer your question, I just browse the forums, do not usually make any posts.
                            We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

I bet you a team from Yazd would play with more geyrat and technique.
                              EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

It's embarrassing how bad Persepolis is.
                                Reeedan be een team.
                                "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Working...
                                X