No announcement yet.

AFC Champions League 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think Iranian teams ACL seriously at all.

Comment

Khazadeh worst player of the match today. Perspolis playing terrible game, can't string a few clean passes together

Comment

Persepolis lost a very good opening. Who was that dude losing the ball right in the penalty area.

Comment

Persepolis is playing really crappy. As soon as this season is over more than half of the team should be kicked out.

Comment

Guys, it looks like I made a mistake in my original post about today's games. PP will qualify for the next round today with just a tie, since Lekhwiya and Al Nassr can't both get 3 points.

That might explain why Branko's going for the single point and not taking too many chances.

Comment

Well, too much for that single point!

Comment

Sosha, khanzadeh must go. Taremi ham aslan bi hale to in bazi. Persepolis needs a better first striker than Taremi.

Comment

Sooti of the ear by Makani....if u get ur hands on the ball there's no excuse to not make the save
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

1 point out of possible 12 points in 4 games.
                    This is sad
                    IEI
                    Only national team : Iran
                    Only Club in Iran : Esteghlal
                    Only Club in the World: Inter Milan

Comment

Not saying the goal is Makani's fault, because basically everyone in the box messed up, but he definitely could have done better on that header!
                      Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Nice save from Sosha with his eyes closed!

Comment

Dude i swear my high school football team can play better.. Perspolis is becoming worse and worse..and the goal that sosha was supposed to save.. wow im out of words

Comment

Okey

Persepolis 0-1 Lekhwiya

Final result. I say myself 15 min.

Comment

How many times have we seen the exact same Lekhwiya move from their right flank in the past 10 minutes?!!!

Comment

Can someone tell Branko the lef side need Bengar or a better player? He has not been in the team long enough to know

Comment

Working...
                                X